Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

I have a spare ticket in the hospitality suite for the Chelsea match next week! I paid £420 off their site (£395for dinner+£25 museum package and tour which I had to buy with it!)

It's the gold package, there's gourmet food and unlimited alcohol and a match day experience with museum tour and other stuff, so you'll get to hold our trophy too. If you're interested make me an offer and we'll go from there! Been offered £180 but need to get £300 really....

http://hospitality.chelseafc.com/match-packages-compare/

Flying in from Houston for the parade and would love to get to the Chelsea game. Would really like a ticket in the Leicester end. I know it's a long shot but if anyone can help it would be massively appreciated. I'd be willing to make a charitable donation to a charity of choice selected by whoever can help with this one !

If it helps, I also have two tickets to Germany vs Poland at the Euro's that I am trying to get rid of. Something can definitely be worked out with those if anyone has a ticket they want to give up !

I've got 3 hospitality tickets for Chelsea away, it's in the Chelsea end though, but it includes a free bar, match programme, and over night stay at the Copthorne hotel (right near the ground). We paid £900 for all three tickets, the room is for 3 people, so looking to get rid of all tickets together. I can't make the game anymore so need to sell. Message me if interested

Not going now so just lose my train money can't be a bigger party than the one we had on Saturday.

Did you have a ticket? If so is it for sale?

1 more beg from me, we booked 8 train tickets months ago, 5 of us with match tickets and 3 without, due to a few drop outs, I now have 5 travelling with match tickets, but 3 spare returns to london, so if anyone has spare match tickets please let me know, or if anyone needs any returns from Leicester. 9.54 am train out and about 9pm back.

DM me. Thanks.

Just to add, I may be able to help with tickets to a home or away, in exchange next season.

Just to add, I may be able to help with tickets to a home or away, in exchange next season.

What a great exchange.

If someone could get me a Chelsea ticket, I may be able to give you a million pounds later this year in exchange.

What a great exchange.

If someone could get me a Chelsea ticket, I may be able to give you a million pounds later this year in exchange.

What a brilliant response.

I was just suggesting that if someone wanted to give up some tickets for a dead rubber, then as well as the cash, there is always the chance I can help with tickets for next season if that was something someone was interested in.

But thanks for your input.

I assume you have never needed any help with tickets. :thumbup:

I have been offered a free ticket in the Chelsea end. Should I take it?

Yep why not? Nothing to play for anymore so no stress or chance of you bursting out with joy if we got a late winner. Will just be a nice day out at the football! 

I've sat in the home end at Chelsea a few times. I'd say only 60% of their end is actual Chelsea fans.

Got a phone call from the ticket office today asking us to send our tickets back and they'll send replacements out? Wtf? Has anybody else had this?

Apparently they won't wait till the Everton game to do it in person.

Sent them back and still haven't got them back yet.

No - as I was going when we were shit.

Yes so was I mate during more than 1 era but let's not have a willy waving contest :rolleyes: , I'm just trying to help out some mates who's circumstances mean they aren't as fortunate as to have season tickets at P1 level, but hey ho, let's hope you never need helping out.

I have been offered a free ticket in the Chelsea end. Should I take it?

Yes I would. Sat in the away end on Saturday and with the home fans at Old Trafford. Not the same but better than not being there altogether.

Did you have a ticket? If so is it for sale?

1 more beg from me, we booked 8 train tickets months ago, 5 of us with match tickets and 3 without, due to a few drop outs, I now have 5 travelling with match tickets, but 3 spare returns to london, so if anyone has spare match tickets please let me know, or if anyone needs any returns from Leicester. 9.54 am train out and about 9pm back.

DM me. Thanks.

not got tickets need two or I'm not going mate.

What a brilliant response.

I was just suggesting that if someone wanted to give up some tickets for a dead rubber, then as well as the cash, there is always the chance I can help with tickets for next season if that was something someone was interested in.

But thanks for your input.

I assume you have never needed any help with tickets. :thumbup:

well I can speak positively about you getting tickets.

Archived