Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
swampdonkeygj

Chelsea Away 15.05.16 - 3pm KO (subject to change)

I have a spare executive ticket for the Chelsea game, I bought if from their website for £420 as it includes food,drink and tour of Stamford Bridge. Thought it could be the trophy game in Feb when I bought it haha. I've got a ticket for myself too so make me an offer and it's yours...

I have a spare executive ticket for the Chelsea game, I bought if from their website for £420 as it includes food,drink and tour of Stamford Bridge. Thought it could be the trophy game in Feb when I bought it haha. I've got a ticket for myself too so make me an offer and it's yours...

£150

If anyone has had a change of heart, i'll take 2 in the away end, to sort out a dilemma of having one potential spare and 2 people wanting it. I'd rather have 1 too many than not enough lol

£150 is opening bid for the executive ticket that cost me £420, any movement on that?? That's face value too, it's a bloody good day out by the sounds of it, includes prawn sandwiches ;-)

Haha

Got the train to London, but no ticket for the game. Anyone know any decent pubs to watch the game in down there of the top of their head?

stags head Cavendish street - owned by a Leicester fan. Small pub bound to be a few in there, in fact likely to be packed.

Archived