Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CharlieCharles

Man City (A) 06.02.16 - 12:45pm KO

You spout some absolute shite, in fact why do you contribute to these threads so much when you hardly ever travel?

seems i have a new troll. best not feed this one eh? ah well seeing you have posted does make me chuckle before i read it :) 

anyway not showing sold out now. also members get access tomorrow it seems. general sale 20th

It's normally P3's and lower who throw their toys out the pram crying that they can't get tickets and how the whole system is unfair.

fair point. i did generalise a bit i must admit. was in a bad mood at the time. looking at the time i posted this i can assume why! 

Anyone who goes on Ausden Clark know what time the coach is leaving? Just says 'TBA' on site.

A guide line would be 30 mins before fox travel which I think leaves at 7-30am, so around 7am at a guess. Could be different though as it's an early start.

That's why it's the train for me, I can get the 8-38am from my village and get to Manchester Picc for 11-30am.

A guide line would be 30 mins before fox travel which I think leaves at 7-30am, so around 7am at a guess. Could be different though as it's an early start.

That's why it's the train for me, I can get the 8-38am from my village and get to Manchester Picc for 11-30am.

Thanks for that. Will keep a look out on their site.

Open 2 pages up and compare the other away start times for both companies but when I used to go on horse and cart I remember they were always 30 mins earlier.

Just had a butchers, for Arsenal they leave an hour before fox travel so it does vary.

Members can buy from today. Got mine this morning. Don't like paying so much but I don't get the chance to get tickets often.

did you spot that they only let us get block 314 then all of a sudden 2 rows came out on block 114 for cheaper? 

did you spot that they only let us get block 314 then all of a sudden 2 rows came out on block 114 for cheaper? 

I did actually, but wasn't sure if that was there before I ordered. It also said my payment had not been processed, nearly ordered again but luckily I checked my emails and my receipt had come through.

Steve_Walsh5's PhotoSteve_Walsh5

Yesterday, 05:40 PM

NewquayFox, on 18 Jan 2016 - 5:20 PM, said:

Message for LCFC Rennie, can you check your DMs please......

Still not got hold of him about the Everton tickets?

No mate, still posting on here but never explained why he/she ripped my lad off for £41, poor show really...

Up the City...

Do you just spend all day looking on a LCFC direct seeing how many tickets we've sold?

He's not the only one.

But then that's why I managed to snag a extra ticket for the Liverpool home game as 1 ticket became available today front row sk2.

Archived