Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CharlieCharles

Man City (A) 06.02.16 - 12:45pm KO

Got my tickets today too, decided to go for it despite the ticket price hammering the old student budget.

Not many left, 1/6 blocks left open for sale on LCFC Direct and about 200-250 tickets still up for sale in that remaining block. 

Anyone got one adult reference or selling an adult ticket? Would be able to collect ticket on 1st Feb or at the game (I'm at Uni in Manchester so it's hard to get back down to Leicester)

I can sort you with a ticket if you wish? Can post out if needed. PM me

Still around 50 tickets left, me the Mrs and 2 kids wanted to go, but £176 for tickets and travel is ridiculous for a televised game. By the time we've had a couple of drinks and something to eat I'm not going to have much change out of £250. I'll have to make do with BT sports for this one.

You spout some absolute shite, in fact why do you contribute to these threads so much when you hardly ever travel?

To be fair he has a point. This has just sold out.

But all the crying on the arsenal thread was pathetic.

Archived