Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
CharlieCharles

Man City (A) 06.02.16 - 12:45pm KO

He's not the only one.

But then that's why I managed to snag a extra ticket for the Liverpool home game as 1 ticket became available today front row sk2.

To be fair I never need to try & get extra or have to worry about away tickets.

I tried to help out a couple of people at work last season when they wanted tickets but they let me down then I was stuck with 2 tickets that I'd paid for. I always said after that I wouldn't go out of my way to help people out.

I tried to help out a couple of people at work last season when they wanted tickets but they let me down then I was stuck with 2 tickets that I'd paid for. I always said after that I wouldn't go out of my way to help people out.

i dont put myself out like that. i did for someone the other day and got a ticket before money for man city but they paid by the end of the next day so no complaints. 

He's not the only one.

But then that's why I managed to snag a extra ticket for the Liverpool home game as 1 ticket became available today front row sk2.

AH SHIT I MISSED THIS!

But then you help me out cause you know how super cool I am :thumbup:

Has anyone still not received there tickets for this yet? Approaching 2 weeks since I ordered, arsenal tickets I ordered at the same time have arrived

Got mine via post literally the day after ordering.

Has anyone still not received there tickets for this yet? Approaching 2 weeks since I ordered, arsenal tickets I ordered at the same time have arrived

What tier were you in? I had 2 extra turn up here today. Took them to the shop and they said "nope they are your tickets the other 2 are someone else's sent by mistake to you." I've posted them on since so I've pmd the guy who I sent mine to to ask where they say they are for. Failing that I may just send them on to ya.

What tier were you in? I had 2 extra turn up here today. Took them to the shop and they said "nope they are your tickets the other 2 are someone else's sent by mistake to you." I've posted them on since so I've pmd the guy who I sent mine to to ask where they say they are for. Failing that I may just send them on to ya.

Mine was only the one mate, up in tier 3.

I went in the ticket office today and they mentioned about a stub issue with a certain batch they recieved, there also gonna check the collection pile to see if is been put in there, but they can't check that until Monday. Still don't understand why it wasn't just sent with my arsenal ticket though. Still plenty of time so should hopefully get sorted!

Archived