Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dayday

Ticket line

I remember the Watford playoff semi final ticket rush!

Phones were in meltdown. Apparently they can only deal with about 50 calls at once.

But then how do you get in the queue in the first place?!?!

its less than 50 now. it can only do 10 now.

i remember cardiff being a nightmare too. both times i ended up with tickets but also a £50 phone bill! 

i remember cardiff being a nightmare too. both times i ended up with tickets but also a £50 phone bill!

Ten lol lol lol

That's disgraceful. Absolutely shambolic actually. As usual I bet they have **** all people manning the phones.

I phoned up a few weeks ago and around 1730 and pretty sure it wasn't around the sale of a big away game or anything and I just hung up after ages waiting.

Diabolical

Ten lol lol lol

That's disgraceful. Absolutely shambolic actually. As usual I bet they have **** all people manning the phones.

I phoned up a few weeks ago and around 1730 and pretty sure it wasn't around the sale of a big away game or anything and I just hung up after ages waiting.

Diabolical

i could be wrong when i say ten, but i know i once rang and it said it was full then a second later i rang back in the queue and then 5 minutes later it told me my place. i figured out it was a low number. its 10 or 15 i honestly cannot remember but i know its low. 

what doesn't make it better for me is as a family member, i have to ring for tickets for home games. they made it this way so if i get in the family stand with tickets for my daughter i get a ticket that says "£0" instead of not sending a ticket. 

Gold members get access to tickets at midnight online...and buy all remaining family stand tickets. i have rang at bang on 9am 3 times and all times 0 family stand tickets left. So the family membership works well!

I think you're about right. I rang yesterday 15-20 times on redial in quick succession. Kept getting the message that phone lines were full and call would be terminated. When I did get through, and had been on hold for a minute or two, I was only 6th in the queue. With all the tickets on sale this week, FA cup replay, Newcastle for some members and the mad rush for Arsenal away tickets this turned into a shambles.

Archived