Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finnegan

Ben Chilwell

I really don't think we should get sentimental over this issue.

I've still to be convinced that Chilwell wholeheartedly wants to play for us. And even if he does, I'd question whether he was a good enough first choice for the kind of football we;ll be playing.

And before I'm accused of "hatred" or some other such nonsense, Chilwell looked as good a teenaged left-back as I've seen in a Leicester shirt at any level.

But that doesn't make him the finished article but then he wouldn't be the finished article at Arsenal or any other club at that level.

So you hate Chilwell too? Andy King is a lucky man!

Just caught this on the Telegraph website:

Ben Chilwell enhanced his growing reputation this week after training with Roy Hodgson's senior England squad.

Chilwell, the Leicester City defender on the radar of Arsenal and Liverpool, trained with Hodgson's players twice and is understood to have impressed England staff.

Full story: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/03/25/ben-chilwell-impresses-roy-hodgson-in-england-training/

Nice to hear!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived