Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
promised land

Watford (A) 5/3/16 17:30pm

Oh right fair. Always a good crowd in the Odd Fellows and only a few mins from the ground. Spoons is en route anyway.

Seemed to think Odd Fellows was a bit rough back in the Championship days, we'll probably stick in spoons and maybe nip in for a swift one on the way past if it looks OK in Odd Fellows. 

Expectant of a good loud end from us. Loads of pub time, cheapish trains, good recent history of the fixture and TV should filter out some of the quieter crowd. 

Suppose nerves might kick in like Norwich but hopefully if results go our way tonight we can just enjoy the day.

I have two Watford away adult tickets for sale due to being unwell.

I also brought 2 Foxes travel tickets and would prefer to sell both tickets and both foxes travel seats if possible.

Face value. £93

Inbox me if you are interested

I have two Watford away adult tickets for sale due to being unwell.

I also brought 2 Foxes travel tickets and would prefer to sell both tickets and both foxes travel seats if possible.

Face value. £93

Inbox me if you are interested

Sold pending collection

Anyone travelling from Leicester area got a free seat? Will obv chip in for petrol/parking etc

Ive got a seat on ausden clarke bus that i aint using now. it cost me £10 if u want it. Leaves from the countin house at 12.30, pub opens at 10!!

Archived