Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Staffs Fox

Advice Needed

Hi Guys,

I've just worked out that I'll potentially be missing 4 home games from now until the end of the season, these include the last 3 of the season!!

Norwich is a definite but I've got a mate taking my ticket, the West Ham one might change if it gets moved for TV but Swansea and Everton look certain due to me being in China and Berlin respectively.

I see people with tickets available on here but surely I don't send my Card away and hope people send it back? 

Annoying thing is I'm doing sod all on the Away game weekends!

Hi Guys,

I've just worked out that I'll potentially be missing 4 home games from now until the end of the season, these include the last 3 of the season!!

Norwich is a definite but I've got a mate taking my ticket, the West Ham one might change if it gets moved for TV but Swansea and Everton look certain due to me being in China and Berlin respectively.

I see people with tickets available on here but surely I don't send my Card away and hope people send it back? 

you can ring and request paper tickets. im not sure if there is a fee or a limit however. 

Thanks guys, I'll probably get have to ring and get paper tickets nearer the time,

I'm still really hoping the West Ham game gets moved and also the Everton game as well because I'll fly back from Berlin early if its on the Sunday

If you get the bloke, he doesn't always charge for re-prints, Ellie however, ALWAYS charges £5 per ticket, add it onto the face value to sell on here.

Hi Guys,

I'd buy all three last home games off you if you are selling mate :) paper ticket or I send your card back, don't mind

Archived