Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

LCFCDirect currently creaking under pressure?

• 3 weeks later...

I've not got any away priority but I just logged on to have a look and it's fine for anyone that's P1 looking to get Man Utd tickets :ph34r:

Although I did notice that all of the home tickets have been removed from LCFC Direct??? Normally they just say sold out but they're just not there now

• 2 weeks later...

I was lucky enough to get two tickets yesterday, but I'm still really peeved about the experience. I can only imagine what it was like to not get tickets.

The website behaved in a way yesterday which I have not seen it behave in before. In the past when there's a mad rush it has been difficult to even sign in. Yesterday was no bother. What was completely unique was that once logged in the 'blue box' that said 'Everton' was greyed out. Not the seats. It was not possible to get from 'Everton' to the part where the stadium seats get loaded up. Perhaps more sinister is that the 'blue box' (the part you click on to upload the live seating plan) was blue and therefore clickable for a fraction of a second before greying out again. This to me indicates the the site was being blocked, a well known tactic which organised touts use. It was like this from 9am to 9:33am for me. Secondary ticket sites are currently selling tickets in choice stadium locations. I was trying to access the stadium seating plan from 9am. As soon as I could access it nearly all seats were gone and the only two I could get together were back row seats high in one of the corners. Something was not right yesterday. The only alternative I can think of if it was not touts jamming the site, is that the club restricted online access in order to cater for the real life queue outside the stadium. Understandable perhaps, but pretty crap for those of us fans who no longer live in Leicester.

Totally agree Sydenham I experienced the same and decided to go the shop ( glad I could do that) and there were several people in the queue who were talking about how odd the online was....I suspect they did block the site because of the queue and they knew there was not enough tickets for Gold/Family members.  I was lucky to get tickets... but people further back in the queue were not.  :(  I had a bad feeling about it all before hand as they werent even up on the site before sale time. 

I was lucky enough to get two tickets yesterday, but I'm still really peeved about the experience. I can only imagine what it was like to not get tickets.

The website behaved in a way yesterday which I have not seen it behave in before. In the past when there's a mad rush it has been difficult to even sign in. Yesterday was no bother. What was completely unique was that once logged in the 'blue box' that said 'Everton' was greyed out. Not the seats. It was not possible to get from 'Everton' to the part where the stadium seats get loaded up. Perhaps more sinister is that the 'blue box' (the part you click on to upload the live seating plan) was blue and therefore clickable for a fraction of a second before greying out again. This to me indicates the the site was being blocked, a well known tactic which organised touts use. It was like this from 9am to 9:33am for me. Secondary ticket sites are currently selling tickets in choice stadium locations. I was trying to access the stadium seating plan from 9am. As soon as I could access it nearly all seats were gone and the only two I could get together were back row seats high in one of the corners. Something was not right yesterday. The only alternative I can think of if it was not touts jamming the site, is that the club restricted online access in order to cater for the real life queue outside the stadium. Understandable perhaps, but pretty crap for those of us fans who no longer live in Leicester.

After all the fiasco of memberships and ticket allocation I'm seriously now after 21 years I'm wondering if it's all worth the bother?!

Is this the way the club will be handling ticket sales for champions league fixtures too next season??!!

• 2 months later...

Currently locked out of my account since last week - anyone else been having problems? 

Mine was fine monday when I purchased celtic tickets, however this morning I can't access mine or my mates.

Heard rumours that it's if your payment failed, however, my payments all went out bank on the 31st of May as expected. Odd.

Emailed now to see if I can find out why.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Now in a queue at 9am for away tickets, is this the future lol 

What away tickets are on sale now mate? Why do they insist on putting loads of different stuff on sale at the same time so there's thousands of people trying all at the same time? Arsenal and Swansea on sale to Golds at 9am as well.

4 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What away tickets are on sale now mate? Why do they insist on putting loads of different stuff on sale at the same time so there's thousands of people trying all at the same time? Arsenal and Swansea on sale to Golds at 9am as well.

Not sure mate. Thought hull had dropped down a bracket this morning, but it's not, doesn't until tomorrow. So no idea, unless people thought the same.

3 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Not sure mate. Thought hull had dropped down a bracket this morning, but it's not, doesn't until tomorrow. So no idea, unless people thought the same.

Unless I'm losing the plot they've bloody changed the date.

I've got no internet at home at present so had sorted my morning out this morning to get over to use a computer at someone else's house and sat here refreshing for ten minutes trying to get Hull tickets.

Then double checked the dates and it now says tomorrow! Lucky I've not planned my whole day around sorting tickets out eh!!

2 minutes ago, SydenhamFox said:

Just manages to bag a couple of seats together for both Arsenal & Swansea matches. Had to go foraging around the back rows though. J1 & J2 kk.

That will be it then, forgot home games went to members today.

Archived