Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

LCFCDirect currently creaking under pressure?

1 minute ago, Lestagirl said:

Right, I am a season ticket holder already got my tickets for this so was trying for friend and family silver members. For me page is not showing any available, still greyed out.

I went on again just a couple minutes ago, there was very little to none tickets left

when i had my season ticket last year, i had the same issue you're having now

they need to fix it somehow

4 minutes ago, Lestagirl said:

Right, I am a season ticket holder already got my tickets for this so was trying for friend and family silver members. For me page is not showing any available, still greyed out.

See some of my posts above to explain why you can't buy as a STH for others, it's a right pain to do. They should allow anyone in family and friends to buy tickets for each other once they are eligible to buy tickets.

9 minutes ago, Benguin said:

Depends if we're winning or losing games

Some of the cup games you may have a chance, I think Spurs last season went to Members or even booking history. All depends who we get drawn and what our performances have been like.

Premier League will be very difficult, maybe near the end of the season if we are performing average at best

2 minutes ago, foxhateram said:

Phew just got through before Arsenal sold out. Did not want to miss the opener for the first time in 10 years. Still amazed that the lines maxed out so quickly. Looks like Swansea tickets still available. 

I was literally amazed. Opened lcfc direct at 9.01 on crappy 3G, used the quick seat feature and got tickets to both. Suppose it helps getting singles and not caring where.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
7 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Would be nice if the home section was entirely Leicester supporters...funny, i never struggled with tickets for Middlesbrough or WBA....

Must all be Chelsea fans as the last time it was this shit was for Chelsea away last season.

Archived