Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
An Away Move

LCFCDirect currently creaking under pressure?

42 minutes ago, Hubert said:

Unless I'm losing the plot they've bloody changed the date.

I've got no internet at home at present so had sorted my morning out this morning to get over to use a computer at someone else's house and sat here refreshing for ten minutes trying to get Hull tickets.

Then double checked the dates and it now says tomorrow! Lucky I've not planned my whole day around sorting tickets out eh!!

You're losing the plot. Priority 3 was always going on sale on Tuesday 2nd August. 

2 minutes ago, 4ever and ever said:

Not showing as an option to buy tickets for silver members!! Anyone else having this issue?

You need to log in as the silver member? I assume this is what you are referring to?

You can't buy it if the silver member is in your 'family and friends'

Just now, 4ever and ever said:

The ticket office are responsible for the creation and choosing of the website provider so my anger is not misplaced.

that'd be the club who are responsible for the website provider.

Phone lines are down. I was due to upgrade to silver today and buy tickets but the phone line just says that the queue is full and terminates my call. I pressed the 1 option dead on 9 as well. Which means some people got in the queue before 9. Hardly fair is it. 

Just now, 4ever and ever said:

My son is the silver member and doesnt have his own login as far as I am aware?

Best contact lcfchelp, they sorted me out with an account to use.

As far as I am aware, in order to buy online, you must login as the qualifying person (e.g. if tickets are on sale to Gold/Silver members only, a Gold/Silver member has to log in). As a STH I cannot buy a ticket for someone who is a member under my account. Ideally, if you have family and friends in your account that qualify then you should be able to buy for them, but it doesn't seem to work like that.

I found there was no issue getting the tickets on the silver, was logged on to two devices from 8:30. Was able to get 2 tickets in C1 together 

Not trying to rub it in, guess you just have to log on multiple devices and see if you get lucky

Are you the silver member though..

1 minute ago, Billy101 said:

I found there was no issue getting the tickets on the silver, was logged on to two devices from 8:30. Was able to get 2 tickets in C1 together 

Not trying to rub it in, guess you just have to log on multiple devices and see if you get lucky

Just now, Billy101 said:

Im the silver member and have my brother as a family and friend

had to downgrade from gold, just so i can buy/sit with my brother

Right, I am a season ticket holder already got my tickets for this so was trying for friend and family silver members. For me page is not showing any available, still greyed out.

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Best contact lcfchelp, they sorted me out with an account to use.

As far as I am aware, in order to buy online, you must login as the qualifying person (e.g. if tickets are on sale to Gold/Silver members only, a Gold/Silver member has to log in). As a STH I cannot buy a ticket for someone who is a member under my account. Ideally, if you have family and friends in your account that qualify then you should be able to buy for them, but it doesn't seem to work like that.

Thanks mate, I managed to just get his account sorted in time to get him a swansea ticket. No luck with Arsenal.

Archived