Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DB11

Ausden Clark Supporters Travel

For those that have used Ausden Clark instead of Fox Travel for away games can you tell me whether you are permitted to drink alcohol on the coaches?

Also, is it a free for all in terms of where you sit or do they fill the coaches up from the front or do you have allocated seats?

For those that have used Ausden Clark instead of Fox Travel for away games can you tell me whether you are permitted to drink alcohol on the coaches?

Also, is it a free for all in terms of where you sit or do they fill the coaches up from the front or do you have allocated seats?

Seriously you think you're allowed? 

Drinking alcohol (even carrying it I think) on football coaches has been illegal for years!

Didn't know that, I've only ever got the train to away games before. I'll remember that for future!

Seriously you think you're allowed?

This is the daft thing, since the 80's football violence days it's banned by law on coaches going to games but you can get on a train and drink until it's coming out of your ears and it's not against the football laws.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are there toilets on the coach or is it just a case of stopping at service stations?

All away coaches have a thing that's called a toilet, whether you'd use it is another matter, also you won't be allowed to have a dump in it as it stinks the coach out, just piss only.

Most of ausden clarks double deckers, they're located halfway up the stairs.

Singles it's under the tea, coffee making area.

Ausden Clark don't stop at services, but if they're going up to Celtic they must be stopping somewhere on that run.

Archived