Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lucabobo85

2 tickets for 2 Italians fan

I'm not saying they should get the tickets but there's no need to be rude.

Agreed mate, no ones says that they should get priority treatment but people should remember that they are two 'football fans' who are happy for us and want to engage with what is going on. I have missed out on tickets recently because the demand has gone up, but I certainly don't want people looking at our club thinking that we are as obnoxious as some of these insulting posts come across as. It is the club's job to make sure that those who are deserving of tickets are rewarded and not for us to act like pr**ks to genuine people who wish us well and want to be part of a great experience.

No, to qualify you need to have one or all of the following:

A) A photo of yourself with Ian Ormondroyd at Belvoir Drive

B) A matchday programme from the 92' season complete with chicken and mushroom pie crumbs in the centre fold

C) A tattoo of Julian Joachim's face on your left arse cheek.

So a ticket stub from a game in which Elvis Hammond scored doesn't get me any? Damnit :(

No, to qualify you need to have one or all of the following:

A) A photo of yourself with Ian Ormondroyd at Belvoir Drive

B) A matchday programme from the 92' season complete with chicken and mushroom pie crumbs in the centre fold

C) A tattoo of Julian Joachim's face on your left arse cheek.

Good job I'm a season ticket holder then.

Never found the interest in going to the training ground for a selfie.

I have shit loads of programmes from the 90's but don't like mushrooms.

And I have no tattoos what so ever.

So I'd be ****ed if I was on the scrounge.

Flying from Italy seems a lot more deserving than someone, who claims to have followed us round the country over the years, but at some point decided not to bother and now seems to have no ties to the club at all that they are on here begging for tickets. :ph34r:  Get's tin hat. (that's tongue in cheek, as I have been able to help out several people over the last few years)

Just think at times this place can be a bit hostile, the guys just after tickets, if this dream carries on, it will only get worse next season.

Good job I'm a season ticket holder then.

Never found the interest in going to the training ground for a selfie.

I have shit loads of programmes from the 90's but don't like mushrooms.

And I have no tattoos what so ever.

So I'd be ****ed if I was on the scrounge.

Flying from Italy seems a lot more deserving than someone, who claims to have followed us round the country over the years, but at some point decided not to bother and now seems to have no ties to the club at all that they are on here begging for tickets. :ph34r:  Get's tin hat. (that's tongue in cheek, as I have been able to help out several people over the last few years)

Just think at times this place can be a bit hostile, the guys just after tickets, if this dream carries on, it will only get worse next season.

I'm not trying to be hostile and I apologise if it comes across like that but then again if there are spare tickets going around I agree with other posters - that they should go to fans who have followed the club and actually support them rather than guys who just want to see History made and have no real vested interest in the club apart from this season.

I'm not saying I'm anymore deserving of any spare tickets than anyone else since I don't know them and I won't claim to but I'm fairly confident of hedging a bet that most people on these forums I'd rather see the tickets go to. People who have had an emotional attachment to the club and actually supported them.

Meh, on the other hand they do say they're Claudio Ranieri fans first and foremost and if they're willing to pay for flights and all the other expenses they'd incur that's something, then fair play to them.

I'm not trying to be hostile and I apologise if it comes across like that but then again if there are spare tickets going around I agree with other posters - that they should go to fans who have followed the club and actually support them rather than guys who just want to see History made and have no real vested interest in the club apart from this season.

I'm not saying I'm anymore deserving of any spare tickets than anyone else since I don't know them and I won't claim to but I'm fairly confident of hedging a bet that most people on these forums I'd rather see the tickets go to. People who have had an emotional attachment to the club and actually supported them.

Meh, on the other hand they do say they're Claudio Ranieri fans first and foremost and if they're willing to pay for flights and all the other expenses they'd incur that's something, then fair play to them.

It wasn't aimed solely at you, I understand our point of view, like I say I helped out a few on here a few years back, I had no knowledge of home much they loved the club, it was just a good will gesture as I had spare tickets, I could have picked from loads of people, I just backed my gut feeling. Turns out they now travel up from down south as many weeks as possible.

I helped out 2 americans this season as well, why? I have no idea, just seemed they had travelled a hell of a long way to take a strangers word he would provide a ticket.

The thanks I received for helping them out was more than enough for me, I hope that both you and the italians end up with tickets, afterall this is what the owners wanted, sell out crowds and global exposure, they wouldn't be here otherwise.

It wasn't aimed solely at you, I understand our point of view, like I say I helped out a few on here a few years back, I had no knowledge of home much they loved the club, it was just a good will gesture as I had spare tickets, I could have picked from loads of people, I just backed my gut feeling. Turns out they now travel up from down south as many weeks as possible.

I helped out 2 americans this season as well, why? I have no idea, just seemed they had travelled a hell of a long way to take a strangers word he would provide a ticket.

The thanks I received for helping them out was more than enough for me, I hope that both you and the italians end up with tickets, afterall this is what the owners wanted, sell out crowds and global exposure, they wouldn't be here otherwise.

I've helped supporters out with tickets on two occasions this season for home tickets of night games I was unable to attend dude to work commitments but upon helping anyone on here I always check how long they have been a member on this site for as it says a lot to me!

With many new members joining recently just to get tickets, could be a good idea to do some sort of 'lucky dip/raffle thing (providing these people apply) - and the winners get what tickets they want?

With many new members joining recently just to get tickets, could be a good idea to do some sort of 'lucky dip/raffle thing (providing these people apply) - and the winners get what tickets they want?

New members shouldn't be allowed to post asking for tickets

Controversial I know

But if people are moaning the club are still selling memberships then FT should Lock the tickets threads to new members , not sure if that's possible on here but I have seen it on other forums

Just a quick note about Birch's run. I have been getting emails, texts and calls asking if I have any spare tickets for the Everton game. Sorry to say, there are no spare tickets this year, the collectors this year are those who have been good enough to help us in the past few years.

Nope one was Jason from the ny foxes. Sure you will have seen them mentioned on here.

Ah gotcha, yeah those two head up the New York Foxes supporters group. Good lads.

Was going to say, if you had sold to that couple featured in that article, you did a disservice! hahah (i.e. "I "chose" Leicester because their nickname is Foxes and my last name is Fox". Good fuch)

Now, if you'll sell two Chelsea away tickets to this American, I'd be a very very happy guy!

Ah gotcha, yeah those two head up the New York Foxes supporters group. Good lads.

Was going to say, if you had sold to that couple featured in that article, you did a disservice! hahah (i.e. "I "chose" Leicester because their nickname is Foxes and my last name is Fox". Good fuch)

Now, if you'll sell two Chelsea away tickets to this American, I'd be a very very happy guy!

No chance sorry. I'm already 3 short as it is.

"...Meh, on the other hand they do say they're Claudio Ranieri fans first and foremost and if they're willing to pay for flights and all the other expenses they'd incur that's something, then fair play to them."

"Agreed mate, no ones says that they should get priority treatment but people should remember that they are two 'football fans' who are happy for us and want to engage with what is going on..."

Thanks guys for your words and support.

As AC Milan fan I have to be honest, every sunday in San Siro there are a lot of people who comes from abroad, France, Spain, Japan, China and other countries. And a couple of time I helped a few of them to find tickets. The meaning is that I want to share my culture and love for my team, love for sport in general and if possible create a friendship. 

As smr said, we are fan of Claudio Ranieri first. This year he is in Leicester and I think that he's doing a great job. So I understand your passion and love for your jersey and team, but why don't become a greater club? Being well seen and loved all over the europe? Is a great opportunity in my opinion.

@@brisfox: I didn't receive any message in my private mailbox.

Thanks guys for your words and support.

As AC Milan fan I have to be honest, every sunday in San Siro there are a lot of people who comes from abroad, France, Spain, Japan, China and other countries. And a couple of time I helped a few of them to find tickets. The meaning is that I want to share my culture and love for my team, love for sport in general and if possible create a friendship.

As smr said, we are fan of Claudio Ranieri first. This year he is in Leicester and I think that he's doing a great job. So I understand your passion and love for your jersey and team, but why don't become a greater club? Being well seen and loved all over the europe? Is a great opportunity in my opinion.

@@brisfox: I didn't receive any message in my private mailbox.

Maybe because we don't have a big enough stadium to accommodate Leicester fans, so I think priority should go to those before tourists. If we expand the stadium and there is plenty of room then sure have whoever to fill it but not for what could potentially be the biggest game in our history

• 2 weeks later...

Did you guys get tickets? I met two Italian lads at the bus station a few hours before the game yesterday wanting to get bus to king power. Wondered if that was you? Sound guys. Hope you enjoyed the Southampton game if it was you. :)

Archived