Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
001merp

Membership Renewals 16/17

I've been told it's after the season ticket sales to members has been completed. Which shouldn't take too long as I don't think many will not renew their ST. I'd expect it to be early June.

Unless your a gold member then a membership is pretty worthless

Really? With a Silver membership I've heard people have been able to get tickets for every game of the season apart from Everton. Doubt every game next season will be like the forthcoming Everton match in terms of demand.

Really? With a Silver membership I've heard people have been able to get tickets for every game of the season apart from Everton. Doubt every game next season will be like the forthcoming Everton match in terms of demand.

Yeah what you've got to remember is it's only the last few games that go crazy of there's something to play for. QPR, Chelsea, Southampton and Newcastle were similar last year.

You'll get tickets for the first 12 or 13 home games with a city or silver with the exception of first.

With silver I managed to purchase 2 tickets together for any game I wished as I purchased at midnight but even then it was only really scraps and seats together were very few and far between and that was from the start of the season when demand was far less, went to about 10 games in total but was a bit of a slap in the face in the end as I couldn't get tickets for the Everton game. Last season I had no issues whatsoever as you knew what gold and silver were capped at and there were always far more seats available, but this season they changed the small print.

With silver I managed to purchase 2 tickets together for any game I wished as I purchased at midnight but even then it was only really scraps and seats together were very few and far between and that was from the start of the season when demand was far less, went to about 10 games in total but was a bit of a slap in the face in the end as I couldn't get tickets for the Everton game. Last season I had no issues whatsoever as you knew what gold and silver were capped at and there were always far more seats available, but this season they changed the small print.

really? I was silver an there were hundreds of available tickets whenever I bought them, I always had a choice of near enough the whole kop, c1,c2,a1,a2,b1,b2,b3,g1 for every game apart from Sunderland at home first game and then the last 4 home games, up until West brom was no trouble. My mates a city fox and he always got tickets to the aforementioned fixtures, all though his were the scrappy selection you referred too.

Unless your a gold member then a membership is pretty worthless

I bought tickets for Man U, Spurs, Arsenal, Chelsea and Man City home games with a CITY membership... the last 4 home games were the exception not the rule.

I'm a silver member, had no trouble getting tickets all season up until Southampton.

In fact my last game was West Brom (couldn't make Newcastle), Southamton and

West Ham was my own fault as I was caught out by the demand, with Swansea and

Everton I couldn't have tried harder to get tickets without any joy.

Yup Silver members here and my Father and me have been to every home match since Christmas but it's just the Everton game we'll miss.

Watched all Leicester's big games from that Oxford game at FS to last year's great escape. Gutted not be three this Sat but I'll have a few beers at home with my Father and toast the boys. What a season..... still not sunk in

Does anyone know if membership renewals will be treated the same way as season tickets i.e. gold can renew gold, then it gets offered out to people wanting to upgrade / new members

I imagine the demand for gold and silver will increase given the Champions League games, Charity Shield etc

Does anyone know if membership renewals will be treated the same way as season tickets i.e. gold can renew gold, then it gets offered out to people wanting to upgrade / new members

I imagine the demand for gold and silver will increase given the Champions League games, Charity Shield etc

Doubt it after the silver membership fiasco since the surge in ticket demand.

Silver allowed me to get tickets for any game apart from Everton.

Agreed it did for me, but next season will be totally different as it's been mentioned in old threads, most city fox members have upgraded to silver plus hundreds of new members were allowed to join in the wake of the Everton fixture and many to buy tickets to touts!

Agreed it did for me, but next season will be totally different as it's been mentioned in old threads, most city fox members have upgraded to silver plus hundreds of new members were allowed to join in the wake of the Everton fixture and many to buy tickets to touts!

Yet if us silver members can't get tickets for games due to demand we'd be asking the club for a refund...

Yet if us silver members can't get tickets for games due to demand we'd be asking the club for a refund...

Not saying tickets wouldn't be available for silver members because they will be but it means now touts will be buying if we're successful again plus buying tickets will be a mad dash every time, unlike last season when numbers were capped at a relatively small number so you knew you were guaranteed tickets, next season a lot will miss out unless there buying at midnight!

It's probably a good membership to fans who only purchased near the end of the season but if like me you renewed from last season you'd be feeling let down.

Archived