Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Ticket Upgrade

Hi All,

hope somebody can help!  :)

When upgrading a season ticket to an adult ticket for a match, do you get to keep the season ticket, and do they give you a paper ticket as well as you paying the difference? The reason i ask is that I am giving my seat away for the Everton match as i am unable to go, however want to hang onto the season card for a future momento. (the person receiving it is older than me!)

Obviously i won't be trying to attend the match myself as there won't be a seat for me so please don't ask if you can have my card!  :blink:

Thanks in advance!  :scarf:  :scarf:

Hi All,

hope somebody can help!  :)

When upgrading a season ticket to an adult ticket for a match, do you get to keep the season ticket, and do they give you a paper ticket as well as you paying the difference? The reason i ask is that I am giving my seat away for the Everton match as i am unable to go, however want to hang onto the season card for a future momento. (the person receiving it is older than me!)

Obviously i won't be trying to attend the match myself as there won't be a seat for me so please don't ask if you can have my card!  :blink:

Thanks in advance!  :scarf:  :scarf:

should be able to ring up and request an upgrade and paper ticket? they will make it collection however and may ask for ID such as DL or ST.

think there is a £5 charge to print tickets as well? 

I upgraded mine from senior to adult for the Everton game and they just changed my St card for the one game.

You have to pay the difference between a ST cost to a matchday cost which was 19 quid in Block G1

It will have to go on the card.

They stopped paper tickets after all the crap with Everton tickets being sold for silly money.

I've had to have them on my card for the last 3 games.

It will have to go on the card.

They stopped paper tickets after all the crap with Everton tickets being sold for silly money.

I've had to have them on my card for the last 3 games.

how will the staff at the ground know you've paid for an upgrade?

(not in the ticket office, the ones in the concourse)

They'll load it on to your card. When you go in, a light flashes above the turnstile which indicates if it is an adult or concession ticket. If they are paying attention and see an adult go in on a "child" light they may challenge you.

As below. The light system on the back of the turnstile indicates green for adults and amber for kids I believe. Green and amber together is concessions such as student oap.

When it is upgraded it should show the correct colour.

However we always hand onto the receipt just incase.

Thanks for the replies, just a bit worried now about how i'll go about retaining the ticket in case i don't see the person who has it again, want to hold on to it, as we all know this has been a season to remember!

You need to hold on to it as they will not be issuing new cards for next year - states this on renewal information

Archived