Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
themightyfin

Prediction for 2016/17 where will we finish?

League : 7th

League Cup : winners

FA Cup: semi finals

Champions League: hard competition for Leicester , can see the team going to the second round , if they avoid the BIG3 and Atletico LCFC can go quarter finals at best 

Guest CityFan 06

If we can compete in Europe for two seasons running, it would be fantastic and would go a long way into establishing us a bigger, persistent top side in the Premier League.

A top ten finish would be nice, a top six finish even better. If we do manage to have another impressive finishing position next season, it's another step towards our status at the top level of English football. I can envisage a ground expansion, continuos quality signings through the club and a larger fanbase.

As long as we finish in a reasonable position, say top half, not too bothered about the league, been there done that.

If I was the owners, I would set my sights on the Champions League, that should be the goal this year. Go for the top prize, don't do a Man City and go in half hearted in the first year(s). We may never get a better chance, I'll just have to wait for the FA Cup in 2018.

Obviously stay below the radar, make all the right noises, but behind the scenes plan for and expect success. Can't wait for 25th August.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11 July 2016 at 22:35, BoyJones said:

As long as we finish in a reasonable position, say top half, not too bothered about the league, been there done that.

If I was the owners, I would set my sights on the Champions League, that should be the goal this year. Go for the top prize, don't do a Man City and go in half hearted in the first year(s). We may never get a better chance, I'll just have to wait for the FA Cup in 2018.

Obviously stay below the radar, make all the right noises, but behind the scenes plan for and expect success. Can't wait for 25th August.

So close!

anywhere above 17th and im happy. I just hope we don't get embarrassed in the champions league. I will take 3 points out of the group. League cup i would like to see us go for. FA cup i would like to see at least a quarter final. 

Archived