Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Blackpool Match Thread

Say what you like about Levein, he certainly seems to have the right attitude to cup games.

I wonder how many players who played tonight (non-regulars that is, Stearman, Sheehan, Hamill, Henderson, Chambo, Wilcox) will play on Saturday. Douglas will be back in certainly, I can't see Chambo being in the 16.... Wilcox and Hamill, one will probably play... but really I wonder if Stearman or Sheehan will play on Saturday. Both can't as Maybury will definitely play.

I've had an equmilator tonite hopin

Leicester

Burnley

Norwich and west brom would win but by mistake i put down Shrewsbury would beat sheff utd and they've took it to extra time if the shrews can cause a shock i stand to win £5000

Cummon shrewsbury

Dont the result have to be within 90 mins?

I've had an equmilator tonite hopin

Leicester

Burnley

Norwich and west brom would win but by mistake i put down Shrewsbury would beat sheff utd and they've took it to extra time if the shrews can cause a shock i stand to win £5000

Cummon shrewsbury

Three games into Extra time

Shrewsbury

Sunderland 1-0 in the lead

Watford

Oh, and we're in for the 3rd round now. What do people want, Prem big boy or beatable team?

Prem big boy, but has to be a Home match. We're not going to win the cup anyway so may as well have a big team and pocket some dosh as well. And hey, I bet we will probably have more chance of beating a big team, than against a mediocre Championship club! :mellow:

Archived