Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

3 minutes ago, Rigga said:

Hope everyone's journey home is better than ours....sat from 6pm-7.45pm in Wembley car park...buses/cars going past us whilst our stubborn driver wouldn't move because he says traffic would be stop start!!!

be interested to see what time buses get back to King Power??

So was he waiting for some mythical perfect  driving condition? 

Trains seemed extra slow today.

I travel away fairly regular, i've travelled to London for football alot, but today going and certainly coming back seemed stupidly slow.

So I left about midday (abit later that I normally would) and got there for 3.30, I left the stadium straight away after the match and only just got home 15 minutes or so ago, right joke.

Admitedly I went on the 'slow' train but today took the piss, i've been on the slow train before and it's never been like today.

I put it down to simply being a Sunday.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

Trains seemed extra slow today.

I travel away fairly regular, i've travelled to London for football alot, but today going and certainly coming back seemed stupidly slow.

So I left about midday (abit later that I normally would) and got there for 3.30, I left the stadium straight away after the match and only just got home 15 minutes or so ago, right joke.

Admitedly I went on the 'slow' train but today took the piss, i've been on the slow train before and it's never been like today.

I put it down to simply being a Sunday.

pretty much all Sunday trains are slower than usual. 

But it doesn't help that there was a broken down train somewhere along the line which cancelled a lot of trains from St Pancras back up to Bedford and beyond. 

Archived