Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

17 minutes ago, GaelicFox said:

Sense of humour bypass lol

i better watch or I'll be banned for a week again ;) , for nothing ! 

nope. it was slightly funny in the beginning. But you've done it about 20 times and it's gone stale.

23 minutes ago, Bournemouth Blue said:

Can't believe some of the rubbish people spouted out about none going on general sale!!

Ques: how many rows are there in the cheap seats? i'm row 24 and just wondering how high we'll be...

why is it rubbish people was making an educated guess it has broken previous precedents set by going to general sale as if any unsold tickets left normally get sent back 

answ: depending on what block you are in the last row is between 24 and 40 

12 hours ago, Bournemouth Blue said:

Can't believe some of the rubbish people spouted out about none going on general sale!!

well for the amount of people wanting tickets for the Everton game and everything(thats including members too) you'd certainly have thought they'd have sold out before they'd have gone on general sale

....but maybe they were just glory hunters wanting to be there for the "moment"

53 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Without reading thru 49 pages, does anyone know what to do if tickets dont turn up? My last 2 only been despatched today apparently and takes 2-3 days, just incase they get lost is there a collection point at Wembley? 

Hi Norfolkfox,

This is the conversion I got with seetickets. Hopefully that covers the problem.

Hello. How may I help you?

i HAVE AQUESTION about the community shield tickets I bought,

I bought them yesterday and wondering when they will get dispatched, it is showing that 93% of tickets dispatched and I don't understand what that means

Rose Huxley We are awaiting receipt of further tickets from the event organisers.

As soon as we receive these, we will despatch your tickets.

If the tickets were not to arrive in time, you would be guaranteed entry to the event by collecting tickets from the venue box office, on the day of the match.

I was just wondering who had to collect the tickets that is all if they weren't received

Rose Huxley It would be yourself who would need to collect the tickets.

Ok that is fine, would I show the email confirmation if the tickets do not arrive at the box office?

Rose Huxley You would be required to show the order reference number and either payment card or ID.

Thank you for all your help

3 hours ago, FrankieADZ said:

well for the amount of people wanting tickets for the Everton game and everything(thats including members too) you'd certainly have thought they'd have sold out before they'd have gone on general sale

....but maybe they were just glory hunters wanting to be there for the "moment"

Lcfc has a big following of pensioners and who are less likely to travel to a game like this, my Dad being one (glory hunter?). Do you honestly expect every season ticket holder and member to travel 100 miles to attend a preseason knockabout? 

12 minutes ago, Vestan Pance said:

Lcfc has a big following of pensioners and who are less likely to travel to a game like this, my Dad being one (glory hunter?). Do you honestly expect every season ticket holder and member to travel 100 miles to attend a preseason knockabout? 

yeah thats true they do, Pensioners they certainly arent useless(last time I went Wembley I sat next to one, he did more jumping up and down the lads in front of us)and a good number go to away games too, further than wembley, hell I've got a really bad back(if I fell/knocked It could leave me paralysed or dead) and I'm still going, so its all on the person & that, and I know not every LCFC will be able to go to it, given the time it is, being people on on holiday having paid XYZ for STH and such like so money can be tight, 

but given the amount of STH we have and members i think most would have been surprised it to go on general sale, I think if we got to the League Cup final or FA Cup final think most would be surprised if it mad general sale

even though some say its a pre season knockabout, its more like the curtain raiser for the new season so i think all lcfc fans would want a good performance and a win

23 hours ago, jammie82uk said:

why is it rubbish people was making an educated guess it has broken previous precedents set by going to general sale as if any unsold tickets left normally get sent back 

answ: depending on what block you are in the last row is between 24 and 40 

Agree, they shouldn't go to general sale as any mufc fans can get them. We were late getting ours sold, but the club didnt rule it out. when i spoke to them they thought it 'unlikely'. not very helpful!! 

1 X COMMUNITY SHEILD ADULT TICKET FOR SALE.

I have 1x CATEGORY 3 ADULT available £30 
Block: 523 - Row: 27

Slight issue is that I'm in Dartmouth and not back in Leicestershire till Friday evening to arrange things. Realise too late for postage so if anyone in or near Melton Mowbray is interested then PM.

On 02/08/2016 at 17:37, Webbo said:

We've got 3 seats going on a mini bus to this. 9.30am from Asda Thurmaston to Stanmore, going the rest of the way on the tube. Between 25-30 quid depending how many seats are sold. PM me if you're intersted.

Bumpity bump.

Archived