Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
General Smuts

Community Shield

2 hours ago, RonnieTodger said:

St Pancras is only about a 10 minute walk away from Euston Station but I don't think you can get the tube direct to Wembley. I'm sure many will go there and have a look round though.

Oh really? Thanks for telling me that. When I get to Euston station from rugby then where should I go to get the tube to Wembley Park?

46 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Can't believe I can't get rid of a ticket for sunday! That PSG game has destroyed some people lol

13 minutes ago, AshbyFoxes said:

Hi all, I'm after one ticket for Sunday - Help

4 minutes ago, leicesterseddon said:

How about you just buy one yourself? They aren't sold out and are on general sale now.

Strange How they just appeared that category has been sold out for weeks since season tickets holders could buy and it had completely sold out last night 

We've got 3 seats going on a mini bus to this. 9.30am from Asda Thurmaston to Stanmore, going the rest of the way on the tube. Between 25-30 quid depending how many seats are sold. PM me if you're intersted.

17 minutes ago, jammie82uk said:

Strange How they just appeared that category has been sold out for weeks since season tickets holders could buy and it had completely sold out last night 

No they were kept for the hospitality seaon ticket people 

they are all sailing I the western med 

"small number" club said  I was told hundreds were available 

Maybe those expansion architects will be stood down now

A quick question, I bought a ticket for a mate who can't come anymore but I put his name on the ticket and I know have another person who wants to come instead, can you use tickets with someone else his name on it and will it get checked? Or is it like all other matches? 

Thanks.

Just now, Samir said:

A quick question, I bought a ticket for a mate who can't come anymore but I put his name on the ticket and I know have another person who wants to come instead, can you use tickets with someone else his name on it and will it get checked? Or is it like all other matches? 

Thanks.

doubt it will get checked.

Archived