Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Downing your own urine.....

Apparently you need to leave the first squirt as its bad, after that it's all fine.

I don't know how I know that.

Common sense, the first bit carries all the dried cum and other shit its washed on the way out.

Remember when an ex I was seeing asked me to piss on her one time, I wasn't going to disappoint so out it came (in the shower mind) all over her face she must have had a taste... Still can't work that one out she was a bit of a freak though.

Remember when an ex I was seeing asked me to piss on her one time, I wasn't going to disappoint so out it came (in the shower mind) all over her face she must have had a taste... Still can't work that one out she was a bit of a freak though.

Gee, thanks for sharing.

Did you kissed her afterwards then? 

Hope you were chanting "WHO ARE YA!" While doing it

Archived