Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Vardinhio

Downing your own urine.....

A pint? You'd have to top it up over the course of the day to fill that surely?

you need to get a real bladder bro. reckon my average piss could fill about 3 pint glasses. 

you need to get a real bladder bro. reckon my average piss could fill about 3 pint glasses. 

I remember one night going in a pint glass at Uni when the bathroom was taken and being amazed by just how much one produces.

yeah i was basing my knowledge on pissing at gigs and festivals. finished my pint so i'll just piss in the cup. wait it ain't stopping. anyone else got a cup? shit down your pint i need at least one more cup. 

never learn though this happens every time i go to a festival or big gig. 

for the record i don't think i'd ever drink it. there are much nicer things to drink. 

At my sixth form we asked who's the fittest out of the T4 presenters not what out of period blood or piss you'd rather sup on

Can't have been much of a debate that. Alexa Chung all day err day. 

Haha you'd probably all do it for nothing and be glad of it if it was your only option.

It sounds a bit ungrateful I know but I can't imagine it being that much worse than the Singha beer in the tented village before the Everton match especially at the price for what amounted to little more than a sample bottle so to speak.

Don't think I've downed a beer since.  Even outside where it was being offered free I couldn't fancy another.          

i don't think any other nationality other than the Brits would consider this interesting or something to do

Really is it rebellion against the establishment ? or some strange British rights of passage ?

What ever it is you lads need to get out more

The fifth piss after breaking the seal would probably be pure water, that thick yellowy orange dehydrated morning piss is another matter.

I'm actually surprised it hasn't been done on the Island yet or I'm a celeb or britains got talent.

Knowing that it is perfectly safe to do would be one consideration, how much you need the money is another.

If someone offered me £10,000+ to drink a glass of my own piss on a night out when I know it is coming out clear, I would consider it.

They did a show a few years ago where one of the presenters purified his own urine over and over, then drank a little and almost threw up.

He said you could do it but he would not recommend it  lol

Depends on my financial situation. Towards the end of the month it'd only take around £20, at the start of do it for £1000ish.

Someone else's would take a base of £20,000. For a fat ugly horrible person would be in excess of £100,000

Archived