Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

FIFA 17

1 hour ago, dbtcity said:

I've used him as well as other beasts in the air I just can't seem to time the crosses well enough lol 

I used to worry I was putting too much power in my crosses but if you cross about 3/3.5 bars and aim it where your attacker is then you stand a chance. 

29 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

Quick question guys. Im currently one win a way from being promoted to div 1. If I get it does that mean I qualify for this weekends weekend league or next?

Dont really want to get promoted if I only have 10ish hours left for this weekend so may as wait till tomorrow if thats the case

No. You need to win Division One to automatically qualify for the next weekend tournament. 

25 minutes ago, Swarles Barkley said:

According to this if you get promoted from 1 to 2 you qualify

http://www.fifauteam.com/qualify-fifa-17-weekend-league/

Ohh right. Swear I read somewhere that you need to win it to qualify, I might be wrong then. Like DB said you might need to hold in Division 1 to qualify. That would make sense. 

I'm not very good at this anyway but the what feels like inconsistency in the game engine does my head in, how can my players feel slow sluggish like they're on 80 stamina even though they're not? Frustrating 

56 minutes ago, Wookie said:

I'm not very good at this anyway but the what feels like inconsistency in the game engine does my head in, how can my players feel slow sluggish like they're on 80 stamina even though they're not? Frustrating 

Always happens to me during the Fut Champions. When I'm in seasons my team play very fast and always seem to in space or making forward runs but in the Fut Champions there the complete opposite. Strange. 

Just now, buzzer_b said:

Always happens to me during the Fut Champions. When I'm in seasons my team play very fast and always seem to in space or making forward runs but in the Fut Champions there the complete opposite. Strange. 

I've not played FUT champions since the other day when I was moaning on here lol

Just now, Wookie said:

I've not played FUT champions since the other day when I was moaning on here lol

I shouldn't play it really. It's just the thought if getting free coins and decent packs which lures me in but it always puts me in a bad mood without fail. I'm so surprised my controller has survived this long tbf. It's took an absolute battering because of the Fut Champions lol

I'm currently playing this in seasons

Kasper

Simpson Amartey Morgan Fuchs

Mendy

Ndidi Drinkwater

Musa Vardy Mahrez

It's 4-3-3 holding and it's currently working a treat for me. I have also set up custom tactics and certain player instructions

37 minutes ago, CKB said:

I'm currently playing this in seasons

Kasper

Simpson Amartey Morgan Fuchs

Mendy

Ndidi Drinkwater

Musa Vardy Mahrez

It's 4-3-3 holding and it's currently working a treat for me. I have also set up custom tactics and certain player instructions

Some nice chemistry there for sure! 

I had 14 games left of futchamps was sitting at 8 wins from 26 games... wanted gold 3 again before I started, things were looking rosey when with 6 games left I needed 3 wins... won my 1st then came up against 2 wonder squads, lost my 3rd last game to some ea bs so it was all on the last 2 games needing to win them both I smashed the 1st guy then went ultimate sweat mode and loaded all my players and subs up with training cards and smashed the last guy to reach gold 3!!! What a chore it is though it feels like my weekend job lol 

47 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Some nice chemistry there for sure! 

I don't play FUT so it's just normal LCFC on seasons. But whatever I've done is working so far as I'm unbeaten in about 10 games and got to my highest division yet (3) and it's looking like I may get promoted again

Of course it will all turn shit soon, I'll lose 20 on the bounce and give up lol

15 minutes ago, CKB said:

I don't play FUT so it's just normal LCFC on seasons. But whatever I've done is working so far as I'm unbeaten in about 10 games and got to my highest division yet (3) and it's looking like I may get promoted again

Of course it will all turn shit soon, I'll lose 20 on the bounce and give up lol

Sorry, I'm so used to reading FUT posts lol.

Good job anyway :)

27 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

I play it a lot, but mostly offline.

I also like just doing seasons.

I've never got into it, I've tried but I just can't get on with it. It's either seasons online or the odd manager career offline

Archived