Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

1 minute ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

It's just under 3 weeks before the game I think. For example, Arsenal (h) is 20th of August. Tickets for that fixture go on sale on the 1st of August. 

Makes sense, simple enough. If i do happen to go this season i would say it wouldn't be until, rough estimation, February-April. I thought i'd post here now and see what the go is with tickets for those that don't have season ticket priority, especially given our matches always seem to be sold it

3 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

Makes sense, simple enough. If i do happen to go this season i would say it wouldn't be until, rough estimation, February-April. I thought i'd post here now and see what the go is with tickets for those that don't have season ticket priority, especially given our matches always seem to be sold it

Refer to my previous post, if you came in april, you could get a game on the 1st and a game on the 4th potentially. pm me if you want.

Just now, Bayfox said:

Refer to my previous post, if you came in april, you could get a game on the 1st and a game on the 4th potentially. pm me if you want.

Missed it, ended up last post on the other page before this page opened up. I'll send you a pm 

Moved to Australia 5 years ago from Leicester and haven't been back since, first time back in the UK and looking for a 2 Home tickets to the Swansea game on the 27th of August!

im 20 so Under 22 or an adult ticket would be fine, would love to see the foxes now we're in the premier league as last time I watched a game it was in the championship and in league 1, let me know if anyone can help out, would be much appreciated :)

Also back in my birth place around the Swansea and Liverpool games and maybe CL, been over in Oz for 34 years last game i attended was way back in 97 against

Barnsley on a very cold Oct Arvo at filbert st, im only looking out for single tix as on my own hope someone can help ta.

IMG_3054.jpg

IMG_3132.jpg

Just opened thread on this but this seems like a logical place to share it too. Avoid buying tickets on Twitter from people you don't know. A convicted scammer has started specifically targeting Leicetser fans with multiple fake accounts, some to sell tickets and some (that look like genuine Leicester fans) to comment and reassure people that it's all genuine. 

Unbelievably having paid £ 140 for a ticket for Sunday off ticketbis I have found my sister who is in Stockholm for the Barcelona game had bought me one!!!!   

So I have a spare ticket in the Leicester end for sale?

• 1 ticket type Cat. 4
  • Section: Leicester city Block: Cat. 4 - 522 Row: 34

Message me if its of interest to anyone as close as the price paid or should I try and sell it to the touts on Sunday?

Cheers

Dave

Archived