Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

17 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Why don't you take that up with the club.

I got invited onto the away scheme by the club. They are happy to take my money in advance as soon as they release ticket information and only allow me to return 4 lots of tickets across the whole season. I can't make the hull game and am hardly gonna return the 1st game of the season knowing there are 18 more matches where potentially I may have to miss one or 2.

I was actually gonna leave the system this season but as they haven't finalised any details for the cl aways. And it's now 30 quid max for every away it made it more viable that I will be able to attend most weeks.

That help you?

this....this is why i love you! 

3 hours ago, ramboacdc said:

this....this is why i love you! 

Was a fair point! Too many people throw that card around about increasing your points. He's offering his tickets up to allow someone else to go, who im sure will be very grateful. He shouldn't have to justify it :D:D

5 hours ago, Lcfc_lass10 said:

Was a fair point! Too many people throw that card around about increasing your points. He's offering his tickets up to allow someone else to go, who im sure will be very grateful. He shouldn't have to justify it :D:D

Yep. I guess I could just lob them in the bin. It's only 30 quid to me anyway. I'd still get my points and there would be 2 empty seats. :rolleyes:

Yep. I guess I could just lob them in the bin. It's only 30 quid to me anyway. I'd still get my points and there would be 2 empty seats. :rolleyes:

Hi

If you still got these I'll have them

Thanks

Raz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would anyone be interested in a match ticket & return flight package from London Luton?

I've had to change my plans due to work commitments. 

Match ticket is: East Stand Lower Block 115 Row GG

Face value: £20

Flight is: 

Outbound: 
Sat 23rd July - London Luton 09:20  > Glasgow 10:35
EZY69

Return: 
Sunday 24th July - Glasgow 12:15 > London Luton 13:25
EZY74

Cost £65.98 return (price as it cost me back in March) plus you pay the Easyjet name change fee. 

The above flight is now up at £156 return so a significant saving to be had.

Pm me if interested. 

Morning, City fan for 45 years, been to 65 different grounds with City and off to Celtic but due to children had to give season ticket up a few years ago!!! Need a ticket for the community shield if any out there? will pay over the odds please and can collect the ticket, Cheers

Honest question here. I know how a lot of you feel about people from outside England, whether they're a Leicester supporter or not going to home matches, understandably, but curious as to whether if i sort out a trip to Leicester at some point what would be my chances of getting a ticket just for myself?

1 minute ago, possiblygeorge said:

Honest question here. I know how a lot of you feel about people from outside England, whether they're a Leicester supporter or not going to home matches, understandably, but curious as to whether if i sort out a trip to Leicester at some point what would be my chances of getting a ticket just for myself?

It all depends on what game it is. More chance of getting a ticket for a category C game. 

2 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

Reasonable I would guess, if you're only after 1, there is bound to be someone with 1 spare, depending on the game.

It's pairs and seats together that become an issue.

Just now, Lcfc_lass10 said:

It all depends on what game it is. More chance of getting a ticket for a category C game. 

Not fussed which game it'd be, any game as long as it's a home fixture i'll be happy with. A fixture against Bournemouth, West Brom, Hull, honestly not fussed 

1 minute ago, Bayfox said:

Reasonable I would guess, if you're only after 1, there is bound to be someone with 1 spare, depending on the game.

It's pairs and seats together that become an issue.

Hypothetically i book flights, accomodation for a weekend out at the Football without a ticket, what would be the best way to find someone that won't attend, obviously willing to cover the face value price of the ticket, or even a little more on top if that's my option

2 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

Not fussed which game it'd be, any game as long as it's a home fixture i'll be happy with. A fixture against Bournemouth, West Brom, Hull, honestly not fussed 

I'd say you'll have a decent chance of getting one then. Just ask around in advance and hopefully someone can sort you out. Best to do it earlier rather than later. 

Just now, Lcfc_lass10 said:

I'd say you'll have a decent chance of getting one then. Just ask around in advance and hopefully someone can sort you out. Best to do it earlier rather than later. 

When do tickets normally go on sale prior to a fixture? 

Just now, possiblygeorge said:

Hypothetically i book flights, accomodation for a weekend out at the Football without a ticket, what would be the best way to find someone that won't attend, obviously willing to cover the face value price of the ticket, or even a little more on top if that's my option

Smile nicely at me. lol

Lcfc_Lass10 can vouch I have 2 spare season tickets, as a 1 off I would lend you one for the cost of upgrading it too an adult.

If you can work around the following, Swansea, however that's short notice I accept.

Burnley

Hull

Stoke

Southampton

Boro

Everton or West ham if you're back at christmas

Sunderland, but that's a tuesday night.

You tell me, and if you want to catch an away at the same time, let me know.

6 minutes ago, possiblygeorge said:

When do tickets normally go on sale prior to a fixture? 

It's just under 3 weeks before the game I think. For example, Arsenal (h) is 20th of August. Tickets for that fixture go on sale on the 1st of August. That's for members. 

Archived