ramboacdc

Ticket exchange thread 2016/17 (Wanted/For Sale) PL, FA Cup & EFL only

694 posts in this topic

Here we go again!

ANYONE TRYING TO SELL TICKETS AT HIGHER THAN FACE VALUE WILL SEE THEIR POSTS REMOVED - We will not rip off fellow fans when the game is expensive enough. 

Wanted 2 for wembley, can't see it getting to silver members but if it does I'll pass them on.

Looking for just the one community shield ticket. Don't mind which category it's in. Will buy you a drink if you can help me out. 

Edited by BenTheFox

Wanted 1 ticket for wembley, any where in ground. Desperate! Thanks

Feel like I'm going to be well acquainted with this thread over the next season lol

Want one ticket to the champions league final, wouldn't miss us lift that trophy for the world. Hit me up on Bebo.

Like everyone I'm after any spares for the community shield game, can meet in Leicester or on the day and of course they'll be a few beers in it!

Looking for two tickets for the Community Shield match if anyone has any for sale / spare ST references? Would be much appreciated! :)  

Need an Arsenal ticket, I have got a Swansea one to swap, and pay a bit extra

Got two tickets for Celtic if anyone wants them, I can no longer go willing to take a little loss on price

Got two tickets for Celtic if anyone wants them, I can no longer go willing to take a little loss on price

For sale 2 hull tickets lol.

No really.

This legit mate? I might be interested.

This legit mate? I might be interested.

I've got a inbox full of messages. Gonna go back through it now ko has changed. Will come back to you.

Still wanted 1 or 2 tickets for my young lads (12 yr and 8yr old). I have 1 cat 2 ticket as STH in block 107 but would be happy to trade if I could get adult and child ticket seat together. Clearly would pay extra for the child ticket(s) or any difference in prices.

After 2 tickets for Wembley, cash waiting and can collect. Would be fantastic if anyone could help me out!  :thumbup:  :scarf:

One Adult Ticket required If anyone has a spare and would like it to go to a real fan as opposed to it being sold outside the ground please get in touch.

One Adult Ticket required If anyone has a spare and would like it to go to a real fan as opposed to it being sold outside the ground please get in touch.

For the community shield sorry forgot to add which match.

Desperately after 1 season ticket reference for the community shield, thanks in advance.

I have 1 ticket for Celtic available and I want swap for Wembley ticket and I can pay extra 10 pounds if anyone is interested?