Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DarrenMoss01

Silver Membership

I have a bad feeling about this membership fandango.

Its easy money for the club, without offerering guarranteed tickets.

Does the Mafia have runners for this set up.

Look it doesnt effect me now, because I doubt I can travel  so easy, to get back to my home

town anytime soon on any regular basis, but I do believe there should be certain guarrantees,

on minimum tickets quota.

It might not be the general thought on the terraces, I might be mis-understanding the membership,

seen from the fans.

Paying  xx quid, for various membership levels, beforeceven getting a game ticket

seems strange to me...What a crap Birthday/xmas present...

If you'd have bought a city fox membership so far you would have been able to go to the Community Shield, Swansea and buy the 3 game Champions League package, I imagine with a silver membership you'd have a decent chance of getting tickets to the games with more demand if you're on the website as soon as they go on sale, 

i suppose it's a lot of money for no guarantee but if you could make 7+ games over the season then the average price of the membership seems more justifiable I suppose.

As a silver member I would say no it isn't worth it (I don't want the competition for tickets) :ph34r:

So far this season I have bought tickets for Community Shield, Arsenal (restricted view) and Swansea, can't make Burnley but could have got tickets if I wanted to, oh and the 3 Champions League home games.

To make it worth it you need to be organised and vigilant, information on tickets going on sale isn't always easy to find, so follow the twitter account, read the LCFC emails and check on here regularly.

There will be no singles going on sale for Champions League home games, they are selling them all as 3 game packages and they had nearly all gone until they released a new block today. If you buy a silver membership today you may get in the mix for the knock outs, but not the groups.

7 minutes ago, Captain... said:

As a silver member I would say no it isn't worth it (I don't want the competition for tickets) :ph34r:

So far this season I have bought tickets for Community Shield, Arsenal (restricted view) and Swansea, can't make Burnley but could have got tickets if I wanted to, oh and the 3 Champions League home games.

To make it worth it you need to be organised and vigilant, information on tickets going on sale isn't always easy to find, so follow the twitter account, read the LCFC emails and check on here regularly.

There will be no singles going on sale for Champions League home games, they are selling them all as 3 game packages and they had nearly all gone until they released a new block today. If you buy a silver membership today you may get in the mix for the knock outs, but not the groups.

If you buy a silver and set up an account you can buy the package instantly, so I would reckon get in the added block or find an odd single if he was quick about it.

Just now, Bayfox said:

If you buy a silver and set up an account you can buy the package instantly, so I would reckon get in the added block or find an odd single if he was quick about it.

I thought the silver window had closed and it was just City fox and season ticket holders that  could buy at the moment, but I will admit that I have no real clue and that is  based on information on here. I can't check as I have bought my tickets already.

Just now, Captain... said:

I thought the silver window had closed and it was just City fox and season ticket holders that  could buy at the moment, but I will admit that I have no real clue and that is  based on information on here. I can't check as I have bought my tickets already.

No you can still buy as far as I know, as I purchased on season tickets that had missed the deadline, during the silver window.

2 hours ago, GorlestonFox said:

Does anyone know if you are supposed to receive loyalty points for buying a silver membership

Im sure I got 30 for my gold membership last season but haven't got anything for silver this time

Is that right?

My wife's shows nothing yet either but I thought it was worth a measly 20. I'll try find out.

Hi guys im considering getting a silver fox membership but for me and the wife this would come to £140 if I wanted to add the child its another £35 

Is it worth the money? 

Also how much are the home game tickets? 

Is there a family membership available for the family stand? 

My boy is only 4 and never been to a game, it would be nice to take him to see if he likes it or not, I just don't know what option is going to be best

Any advice would be appreciated, I don't know if the city fox would be worth while? 

Do these type of memberships determined what seats you get also? 

2 hours ago, bigDfox33 said:

Hi guys im considering getting a silver fox membership but for me and the wife this would come to £140 if I wanted to add the child its another £35 

Is it worth the money? 

Also how much are the home game tickets? 

Is there a family membership available for the family stand? 

My boy is only 4 and never been to a game, it would be nice to take him to see if he likes it or not, I just don't know what option is going to be best

Any advice would be appreciated, I don't know if the city fox would be worth while? 

Do these type of memberships determined what seats you get also? 

It's a big price to pay, but Silver is the only real chance of getting to regular games now with at least 500 guaranteed to get tickets. If you apply as soon as they go on sale you should be ok for most games. If you just want to go occasionally and are not fussy about which games you attend, I'm sure some games this season will reach City Fox too, in fact I think at least 1 already has.

Becoming a Silver member will also give you priority to upgrade to Gold next season if some are not renewed.

These are the prices for each game depending on it being either a category A or B game, which is confirmed when tickets for each game are announced. http://www.lcfc.com/tickets/map_and_prices/

You can sit anywhere in the ground where tickets are available when it comes to your priority. There is no family membership now as such, but you can buy a junior and adult membership, which if you meet the criteria enables you to sit in the family stand. I'm not completely sure what the rules are for the family stand. There is a link though which I'll just look up and post.

Archived