Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir JJ Wilcox

Team vs sheep shaggers

Although he's bound to play 4-5-1, i'm not thinking up a team for that formation. Southampton went there a few weeks ago and played 4-4-2 against 4-5-1, so there is no reason why we shouldn't. After keeping a clean sheet, it sucks that we have to change it, but he probably would have anyway. Just replace McCarthy with Gerrbrand.

Henderson

Stearman

Gerrbrand

Johannsson

Kisnorbo

Sylla

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Wilcox

Hume

Hammond

Subs: Logan, Williams, Tiatto, Sheehan, De Vries

Mr c were you impressed with Kisnorbo last night or is it just the fact you think Levein will play him any way

Not at all, i don't like him as a left back or a player in general from what i've seen. I just don't think we should change a defence that's just kept a clean sheet too much, especially the everchanging left back position. Levein loves it though.

Henderson

Stearmen

Johansson

Gerrbrand ( depends on fitness )

Sheehan

Sylla

Hughes

Joey

Tiatto

Hume

Hammond

I think we need to play players in there correct positions to not only get the best out of them but so we have more balance.

And could we keep the same line up for more than 2 fricking games. How are they players going to gel if they are'nt playing together week in week out.

Henderson

Stearman

Sheehan

Kisnorbo

NEJ

Sylla

Hughes

Joey

Tiatto

Mdv

Subs:

Logan

Gerrbrand

Williams

Dublin

Hammond

We'll have a hard enough job of beating derby with 11 men never mind with 10 mate :D:D:ph34r::whistle:

Henderson

Stearman

Sheehan

Kisnorbo

NEJ

Sylla

Hughes

Joey

Tiatto

Mdv

Subs:

Logan

Gerrbrand

Williams

Dublin

Hammond

We'll have a hard enough job of beating derby with 11 men never mind with 10 mate :D:D:ph34r::whistle:

:whistle: whoopseeeeeee!!! lol

Archived