Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sir JJ Wilcox

Team vs sheep shaggers

Although he's bound to play 4-5-1, i'm not thinking up a team for that formation. Southampton went there a few weeks ago and played 4-4-2 against 4-5-1, so there is no reason why we shouldn't. After keeping a clean sheet, it sucks that we have to change it, but he probably would have anyway. Just replace McCarthy with Gerrbrand.

Henderson

Stearman

Gerrbrand

Johannsson

Kisnorbo

Sylla

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Wilcox

Hume

Hammond

Subs: Logan, Williams, Tiatto, Sheehan, De Vries

Do you seriously rate Kisnorbo better than Sheehan! I sure love to listen to your argument. And I bet you never watched the reserves last night.

Not at all, i don't like him as a left back or a player in general from what i've seen. I just don't think we should change a defence that's just kept a clean sheet too much, especially the everchanging left back position. Levein loves it though.

We did when Sheehan played against Sheffield Wednesday.

Henderson

Stearman

Johansson

Dublin

Sheehan

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Tiatto

Hammond

Hume

De Vries

Subs:

Logan

Gerrbrand

Williams

Kisnorbo

Hamill

That might do nicely away from home although I think it would be safer to play Kisnorbo than Tiatto and would actually trust Hamill rather than either. But there's arguments either way and if Tiatto can stay out of trouble that might be the best starting line-up against a 5-man midfield.

------------------Henderson--------------------

Stearman--Gerrbrand--Johannsson--Gilbert

Sylla-----Gudjonsson---Williams-----Hammil

---------------Hughes---------------------------

-------------------------Hume-------------------

play it along the floor please

Do you seriously rate Kisnorbo better than Sheehan! I sure love to listen to your argument. And I bet you never watched the reserves last night.

Of course i rate Sheehan more than Kisnorbo, i was just basing my team on the performance against Brighton. With McCarthy out that's 1 change, and if you bring Sheehan into left back thats two changes to a defence that's just kept a clean sheet. It would probably unsettle them even more and ruin the chances of Levein's hopes of another 0-0 draw ;)

He should have kept his place ever since the win against Wednesday.

Of course i rate Sheehan more than Kisnorbo, i was just basing my team on the performance against Brighton. With McCarthy out that's 1 change, and if you bring Sheehan into left back thats two changes to a defence that's just kept a clean sheet. It would probably unsettle them even more and ruin the chances of Levein's hopes of another 0-0 draw ;)

He should have kept his place ever since the win against Wednesday.

Thanks. Certainly agree with the last sentence.

Henderson

Stearman

Gerrbrand

Nils

Sheehan

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Williams

Elvis

Hume

Smudger

Subs: Dublin, Sylla, Tiatto, Chambers, Kisnorbo

**** 'em up

Very positive Ric but i'd like to see us play with the width we've been lacking IF we have this Smudger in time, especially seeing as D#*%Y seem to be as inept at defending crosses as we are! So i'd go with:

Henderson

Stearman Gerrbrand Nils Sheehan

Sylla Joey Hughes Smudger

Hume Hammond

Subs: Dublin, Tiatto, Chambers, Kisnorbo, Logan

Very positive Ric but i'd like to see us play with the width we've been lacking IF we have this Smudger in time, especially seeing as D#*%Y seem to be as inept at defending crosses as we are! So i'd go with:

Henderson

Stearman Gerrbrand Nils Sheehan

Sylla Joey Hughes Smudger

Hume Hammond

Subs: Dublin, Tiatto, Chambers, Kisnorbo, Logan

Yeah I suppose, I just thought with Elvis and Smudger up front aswell they can both push out wide aswell. Wouldn't you even have Williams on the bench?

Ric, your supposed to disagree with me, so we can have a 10 page bust up !!POW!! !!SPLAT!! ;)lol

:D:D I enjoyed that disagreement and I am disgusted that the thread has been closed. Considering i'm a moderator i'm going to open it again as it's friday afternoon and i'm bored. Let's have a barney for a few hours. :D

Archived