Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ozleicester

Everton Match Thread

Diabolical performance from some out there today. And I'm gutted to say that I do not like Slimani. He gave the ball away so many times in that match, offered little, and body language seemed to suggest he was angry with the players around him. That's the complete antithesis of the squad spirit which raised our game so much last season.

14 minutes ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

Why? You can't legislate for a complete brainfart on Was / Wes' part.

Taking one of our most dangerous players who was playing superb off keeping Albrighton on playing Wasileski when Hernandez is a better CD  ??!!

dont get me wrong I love Claudio but it seems as if he's lost something he had last season !!

3 minutes ago, CloudFox said:

Diabolical performance from some out there today. And I'm gutted to say that I do not like Slimani. He gave the ball away so many times in that match, offered little, and body language seemed to suggest he was angry with the players around him. That's the complete antithesis of the squad spirit which raised our game so much last season.

Ulloa and Defoe now that would work, gerrimin and gerrimout.

The defence is one of our biggest problems Wes and Huth have been superb for us but this season they are way off the mark as last year a year older you may say and a lot un fitter than last year !!

if we could only get in 2 decent premier league defenders in Chilwell looking pretty decent he could easily fill in for Fuchs or Simpson but something needs to be done !

we won't go down but we're too damn close for comfort !!

34 minutes ago, The Guvnor said:

Lets face it we spent £60 million on 3 players who have not improved the squad at all . 

This is the worrying thing, since Beginning of December, I expected an upturn, from within the whole club.

Its not happening. We have to Accept the BBone of last season, had just that season in their legs, and the new buys

have not had the luxury of being able to slide in slowly and mesh then lift the squad a notch higher.

We need a total new central defence, and a total rethink of the midfield. We truely arent good enough at present for the PL.

Fight and spirit for this post title year is not enough.Mahrez has nobody to help him.Drinkwater cant and isnt good enough

to hold/carry  his MF partners together.  We need to spend, but not blindly, we need Claudio and the club owners to work

Together..plus we need desperately  honesty , and look what we are facing and what we need.

Todays defeat was for me, the rubber c stamp confirmation this team or squad isnt good enough ,they have had their chance..!!!

The team is quite unpredictable, especially the players. It requires rebuilding and adaptation.  I, unlike many here, do not worry about relegation.  I'm pretty certain it won't happen.  

I do believe that it will be necessary to move towards the replacement of some of our players.  I do not believe this is a managerial fault.  Some beloved players will have to go.  Especially in our defense.  Time to get through this tough year and rebuild.  

Archived