Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nationwider

Derby Match Thread

---------------------------------------Douglas------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Sylla--Stearman--Dublin--Johansson--Hume--Hammond--Hughes--Gudjohnsson--Sheehan--Smith

---------------------------------------Douglas------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--Sylla--Stearman--Dublin--Johansson--Hume--Hammond--Hughes--Gudjohnsson--Sheehan--Smith

gd formation :thumbup:

Why isn't Smith starting?!

At least MDV has been dropped at last.

CL hopes to play Smith at some point and de Vries has not been dropped but rather he has tight hamstrings. :huh::unsure::whistle:;):thumbup:

Henderson

Stearman

Dublin

Johansson

Kisnorbo

Hughes

Gudjonsson

Williams

Tiatto

Hammond

Hume

Subs: Logan, Sylla, de Vries, Smith, Gerrbrand.

Have you asked him what he's got against Sheehan?

I think if I were Sheehan and were so obviously overlooked in favour of demonstrably inferior players I'd wanna be off tomorrow. Go somewhere I was appreciated.

It's a shit side, typical of Levein's ultra cautious psyche and it could just as easily draw as win. He's given Derby a chance with this lot and if Derby do win, I'd settle for seeing the back of Levein after this selection. He biased to the point of blindness in my view.

Tiatto will probably have a blinder cos I've said this but on what evidence would you play him left side with the alternatioves we've got.

Or Kisnorbo at left-back. Ask Levein. What the hell has Kisnorbo done to impress anyone - even in the Reserves. He's just utterly ordinary. Okay but ordinary.

He's doing exactly what has let him down for months. Containing then going for an odd goal win.

One of these days it'll come off - probably today cos I've said all this - but overall it's negative.

I'm really sick of negative because we had months of it.

Get a transfer Alan. Join a team like West Ham if you can cos you'll always be the fall guy here if you're not one of the in crowd..

Today's selection, if Steven is right and that's how it turns out, is a bloody insult to you kid (assuming, of course you were fit to play).

I would much prefer this line up:

-------------------------------Henderson-------------------------------

-----------Stearman--Gerrbrand--Johansson--Sheehan--------------

-Sylla----------------Hughes-------Gudjonsson------------Smith---

--------------------------------Hume------------------------------------

----------------- Hammond-------------------------------------

It is quite harsh playing Kisnorbo who is not accomplised at Left Back at all, rather than Sheehan who has provided some sound performances at Left Back this season, and played well in the West Ham Ressies match.

Archived