Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
broughtonblue

Trouble after game

On ‎15‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 13:27, ithuriel said:

Heard shouting and saw a group of young guys chasing someone through the crowd, one holding a traffic cone, though they seemed to stop when they saw what they thought was probably a copper, it wasn't , just a guy on a bike wearing reflective clothing.

Some poor sod standing next to me was hit by a police van turning sharply into Burnmoor street without stopping, was a loud thud as he bounced of the side of the van though he managed to stay on his feet.

Hit and run should of reported it.

7 hours ago, Jonno84 said:

No are we talking about the Chelsea head hunters gang and Leicester fans

In the 1980s 70s used to be like tribal warfare! My brother inloor said he was at a away game in a couch and got attect by rival fans and a mistle got thrown though the couch window. I'm not sure all Chelsea supports hate us hate is a strong word

7 hours ago, ozleicester said:

Hope it didn't hit his toe,  he would need a good sit down in an arm chair

Fecking crying this imho will go down in history.

Classic FT

10 hours ago, Jonno84 said:

In the 1980s 70s used to be like tribal warfare! My brother inloor said he was at a away game in a couch and got attect by rival fans and a mistle got thrown though the couch window. I'm not sure all Chelsea supports hate us hate is a strong word

Got to be one of the top posts ever ?

chelsea are always scum when they visit. I had a bloke shout at me when i was driving in last season signalling there was something wrong with my car, wound my window down stuck my head out and he shouted something about my mrs and some other shit and sped off laughing with his mates.

Was so happy when we stuffed the ****ers after that. 

2 minutes ago, ramboacdc said:

chelsea are always scum when they visit. I had a bloke shout at me when i was driving in last season signalling there was something wrong with my car, wound my window down stuck my head out and he shouted something about my mrs and some other shit and sped off laughing with his mates.

Was so happy when we stuffed the ****ers after that. 

Those people in Syria don't know what hell is.

6 hours ago, lcfc old boy said:

he is from south africa

SA or BL I don't care it was classic humour. He was not slagged for his spellings. Or his gramer or gramar or whatever.

his post was classic fun. We all fvck up it is jest. This is football not crochet.

20 hours ago, Jonno84 said:

Best thing ever.

It hit this women on the coach and her bf came out and smashed the guy who thrown it.

Imagine if we got Russian fans come over in the cl they have training camps having pitched battles and martial arts training fecking madness!

12 hours ago, Jonno84 said:

It hit this women on the coach and her bf came out and smashed the guy who thrown it.

Imagine if we got Russian fans come over in the cl they have training camps having pitched battles and martial arts training fecking madness!

No problem. I guess you have never met the YBS?

Stone Island shite is bullet proof.

Archived