Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Marky mark

How the owners must feel

I think they are livid. They are not in it to make a quick profit, but to build a legacy. 

Us turning into a joke is hurting their pride, and their brand, which is now known worldwide, and I would be surprised if there isn't a serious talk, or a formal press release from them saying this isn't good enough. 

They have continually backed the team with well wishes and money and it's not being reciprocated. 

Anyone on here who thinks they are looking at their bank balances and laughing doesn't know what true desire to succeed means. It's not about money, about what you achieve in life, and they for one, I can guarantee, did not want to rest on the laurels of success from last season and treat it as an anomaly. 

If we hit bottom 3 they might make a managerial change then. It's so sad to see but right now we look like a team that should be relegated from the division. And sadly compared to two years ago I don't see the hunger returning because I don't the guys will be motivated to do it.

I really don't want things to end this way because our success was motivational because of the wider story - teamwork and hunger can beat the big boys. But now the follow up looks like "overpaid players who no longer give a ****."

7 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Hmm. Spending 80 million quid to be 5 points worse than Burnley.

They'd be fcuking livid, I'd imagine.

Sold players for about £55m to be fair, so they have gotten a big chunk back. Ranieri's net spend is about £20m.

This doesn't excuse the shocking performances of course and the fact that we're flirting with the bottom three.

1 hour ago, Koke said:

Sold players for about £55m to be fair, so they have gotten a big chunk back. Ranieri's net spend is about £20m.

This doesn't excuse the shocking performances of course and the fact that we're flirting with the bottom three.

And about 60m a year in extra wages

11 hours ago, Royston. said:

they should release a statement even if its just the dreaded vote of confidence because the silence suggests they dont care too much about relegation and will stand by claudio regardless.

Yeah because public votes of confidence always end well for football managers. 

11 hours ago, Koke said:

Flirting with allardyce, moyes and silva? Worst game of snog marry avoid ever!!!!

Archived