Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
PRIOR09

Matt Heath

I didnt think scowcroft or heath were that bad - nor that good - cant say the same about impey though :rolleyes:

Impey acheived far more at this club than the other two.

Part of one of the best teams this club has ever seen.

Agreed. :D;):thumbup: However Andrew may not be up to it at this level any more. :huh::unsure::D;):thumbup:

Heath is a joke of a footballer. In the same context as Kisnorbo.

Impey may have achieved a lot at this club, but he didn't contribute much to the achievement.

And you're being a bit harsh on Kisnorbo I feel, there's been many a worse player that have worn the LCFC jersey than Kisnorbo.

Impey may have achieved a lot at this club, but he didn't contribute much to the achievement.

And you're being a bit harsh on Kisnorbo I feel, there's been many a worse player that have worn the LCFC jersey than Kisnorbo.

Yes there has been worse playes than Kisnorbo, I never said there weren't. He's just a bit poo in the football department (running wise, aerial wise, tackling wise he's not bad at all).

Impey was a very important part of our wing back system and created a lot of ammunition for our forward line, football is a team game and he was part of one of our best teams ever. Mr O'Neill didn't play much crap I seem to remember.

Andy Impey,apart from from Alan Rogers,is the most laziest players I have seen to pull on the red shirt.He actually did well along with Rogers when they came to us on loan from you guys in 2003-2004 season.But they were playing for a full time security blanket of a contract,and both contributed to us staying up.But once we signed both permantly,both contributed to our relegation due to their lazyness,particular fat Rogers!I would'nt be suprised if Impey does well for Coventry at start as he's playing for a contract,but then he will be back to his normal self when he get's one!

Heath is a joke of a footballer. In the same context as Kisnorbo.

kisnorbo was pretty good yesterday even throwing himself in front of shots, how long is it since we had someone to do that?

As for heath personally i wouldn't have sold him he would have been a usefdul squad player but no more!

it would also have released dion to play up front instead of MdV

kisnorbo was pretty good yesterday even throwing himself in front of shots, how long is it since we had someone to do that?

Yesterday i was pleased with Kisnorbo , he was showing alot of passion.

Jumping infront of shots and just generally running his socks off.

For me, there hasn't been a wide player at Leicester who has got to the by-line and whipped in decent balls since Impey. It might seem simple but you don't see many players actually take the ball all the way at City anymore. We try crossing from deep and it's a lot easier for the keeper to come and claim. Opposition keepers didn't know what to do when Impey was on form because he would swing it away from them. Look at the Sheffield Wednesday game at Filbert Street at the end of 1999 and you'll see a great example.

Archived