Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
City Fan

Final September Prediction League Table

Congratulations to Sparky who is currently topping the Premier League, and also winning overall! :clap2:

The top 3 and bottom 3 of each league table will be promoted and relegated respectively.

Premiership3.jpg

Championship3.jpg

LeagueOne3.jpg

LeagueTwo3.jpg

Conference3.jpg

Table Instructions

The "Overall" column to the right is fairly obvious, it tells you how many predictions you have made and how many points you have overall throughout the season.

In the "September" column, there is a column which tells you how many predictions you have made in that particular month, and there are also columns telling you how many points you have been given for each match. "BP" would stand for "Blackpool" and so on. The "Overall" column tells you how many points you have got in that particular month.

When the next month starts, relegation and promotion will be made, and a new table will be created with the September fixtures taken off and the October fixtures added. All scores within the "September" column will be reset, however the "Overall" column will carry on to the next month.

E I E I E I O UP TO LEAGUE 1 I GO,

NOW I GOT PROMOTION, THIS IS WHAT ILL SING.

SYSTON FOX, SYSTON FOX, SYSTON FOXES TEAM!

rossporter nicked 1st spot ahead of me by 1 point but im still rising and quite high in the overall column.

City Fan will you ever do a "overall" league table just to see who is the best predictors/predictee's? just an idea.

Yeah but what happens if they've like gone on holiday for 6 weeks or spomehiotng?

Well if they're on holiday for six weeks I shouldn't think they'd be too bothered. Well I wouldn't ;)

• 2 weeks later...
(in the Crewe Alexandra thread)' date='Aug 20 2005, 01:19 PM']

2-0 Connolly with the first.

(in the Last Prediction League update thread)' date='Sep 2 2005, 02:20 PM']

I made one prediction!!

I don't want it to be just alphabetical order which saves me from relegation ;)

http://www.foxestalk.co.uk/forums/index.ph...pic=9425&st=40#

Post #57

Just thought I'd point that out again, I should have one more game predicted overall,.

I know I'd get no extra points, BUT THERE'S PRIDE AT STAKE :cool:

Archived