Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

Summer 2017 player incoming / outgoing

Outs:

- Schmeichel (possibly) - I'll be gutted if he goes but I think it'll be impossible to hold on to him if Man Utd come calling.

- Zieler - Difficult to see him staying, particularly if Kasper stays.

- Wasyl - released

- James OR Mendy - If we think Mendy can stay fit and start to settle into the squad I'd keep him and loan James out again. If Mendy wants to go or if the management don't rate him then 'au revoir'

- Musa - it's hard to write players off quickly after Vardy's turnaround but I just can't see him stepping up to this level.

- Kapustka - Sadly I don't think he's going to get a fair chance here

- Mahrez - I'm convinced he's already in contact with potential suitors and will inevitably leave.

- Ulloa OR Slimani - Not room in the squad for 2 big men who both want regular games. If the Chinese come back for Slim then I wouldn't be overly bothered and I think Leo is good enough to keep hold of.

Ins:

- A new GK! If Kasper goes then maybe someone like Pickford, Begovic, Butland or Heaton. If Kasper stays we'll probably need a backup keeper to replace Zieler

- A backup RB (I'm in the minority of believing Simpson is more than good enough to keep his place in the starting 11). Cyrus Christie from Derby maybe? 

-  CB - Either Maguire, Shawcross or Ake. Keane won't come here and Gibson seems to be overpriced after 1 good season.

- Tom Lawrence - Assuming Gray is given a chance to replace Mahrez in the side then I'd definitely like to see Lawrence brought back into the squad as backup.

- A No.10 - Would love Sigurdsson if we could convince him but I just can't see him coming here. Maybe Gaston Ramirez or Davy Klaasen

- A striker - Assuming Slimani/Leo/Musa go then I'd like us to have 1 last go for Deeney. If that's a no-go again then I'd be tempted to go for Milik at Napoli

Archived