Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
krishan

WATFORD

Here's watford fan here looking forward to the game hope your worried because we should have marlon

king darius henderson and gavin mahon back i think 3-1 dont get your hopes up because we have too much fir power and strong defence get ready to come to vic!!!!!!!!!

Loving the modesty :rolleyes:

yeah i know we should be modest but succes doesnt come to vic very often and being watford fan living in leicester, last season we won at the walkers was pure fluke and threw 2-0 lead away i think we have best chance for a long time and hopefull big trev won't have to play he has been shocking. yeah abit of a dip i guess but we been without top strikers midfielders small squad will be the death of us taht why i think we could fall but enjoy it while you can!!!!!

You just watch out for Big Mark De Vries taking on your whole team and slotting it past your helpless keeper at lightening speed Sonny Jim. Marlon King eh, great peno he took against us last season lol Don't water the pitch too much if Trev's playing.

yeah i know we should be modest but succes doesnt come to vic very often and being watford fan living in leicester, last season we won at the walkers was pure fluke and threw 2-0 lead away i think we have best chance for a long time and hopefull big trev won't have to play he has been shocking. yeah abit of a dip i guess but we been without top strikers midfielders small squad will be the death of us taht why i think we could fall but enjoy it while you can!!!!!

Exactly.

It should be an enthralling 0-0 draw then.

Good start for Watford, but do they have the strength in depth to sustain a promotion challenge? Probably not. The spine of the team seem strong for this division with Mackay and Carlilse at the back, Mahon in midfield, and a useful pairing of Henderson and King upfront.

Krishan you mentioned Marlon King,he may be scoring the goals for you at the moment but if/when he signs a permant contract I can almost guarantee the goals will dry up.He has ability but he's one of the laziest players along with Andy Impey and Alan Rogers to pull on a red shirt!

Krishan you mentioned Marlon King,he may be scoring the goals for you at the moment but if/when he signs a permant contract I can almost guarantee the goals will dry up.He has ability but he's one of the laziest players along with Andy Impey and Alan Rogers to pull on a red shirt!

Lets not forget Gareth Williams :cool:

Here's watford fan here looking forward to the game hope your worried because we should have marlon

king darius henderson and gavin mahon back i think 3-1 dont get your hopes up because we have too much fir power and strong defence get ready to come to vic!!!!!!!!!

Hows Jordan 'Pele' Stewart been for you so far this season? Has he been wearing a polo neck under his football shirt yet?

I am very surprised at how well your doing this season, I thought that without Helguson and Webber you would really struggle but it just shows how poor this league is. It's often not about quality, but who wants it the most. I admire the way Watford are battling and I know City will have to be up for it to get anything against you.

Looking forward to it.

Anyone going from here? I might be.

:o

jordy i wish u where still with us i am looking forward to see you again hes such a good player dont know why we got rid of him hes excellent :thumbup::thumbup:

Wouldn't go thatfar, he was alright but nothing special. Still have him over Gilbert though.

By the way, I'm going Watford, should be good. :)

yeah , jordan has got off to a shaky start. but has come on in his last games and defending

has improved no-end and his pace is an asset. i think its time watford start to recover form vialli

era and starts to makes strides up the table. and on another note do you think CL has enough to wind up a team get them fired up like adrian boothroyd has done!!

yeah , jordan has got off to a shaky start. but has come on in his last games and defending

has improved no-end and his pace is an asset. i think its time watford start to recover form vialli

era and starts to makes strides up the table. and on another note do you think CL has enough to wind up a team get them fired up like adrian boothroyd has done!!

Not sure about CL's motivational side yet, or some of his tactics, but I hope to god we keep him because he's done a pretty good job so far, and if he were to go, we'd be shafted.

Thats the longest sentence ive ever seen :o:ph34r::P

On a footballing note, it should be a crap game, so dont get your hopes up, we'll go and play 4-5-1 and bore the hell out of your supporters :cool::(:thumbup:

Thats the longest sentence ive ever seen :o:ph34r::P

On a footballing note, it should be a crap game, so dont get your hopes up, we'll go and play 4-5-1 and bore the hell out of your supporters :cool::(:thumbup:

I hope not, as I'm planning on going. :unsure:

Archived