Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

You paid how much???

3 hours ago, Kitchandro said:

What on earth possessed you to ask that?

Not sure it was one of those moments where you say something and as soon as you do you think shite. And you know you should never have said it.

It was not said to cause hurt or harm. I do whole heartedly apologies for any hurt it may have caused.

Sorry.

3 hours ago, foxer said:

I see. Cheers guys. If only the ticket system would load up on either the work computers or my tablet. I have to use quick ticket every time

i assume your using Apple products, if so use puffin browser from the store that will allow you to pick your tickets

1 hour ago, sylofox said:

Not sure it was one of those moments where you say something and as soon as you do you think shite. And you know you should never have said it.

It was not said to cause hurt or harm. I do whole heartedly apologies for any hurt it may have caused.

Sorry.

I imagine a fair few thought what you posted from the original post... just saved us asking the important question ?

7 hours ago, yorkie1999 said:

My mate paid 350 quid for a Copenhagen ticket in the home end, got a phone call in the airport on the way there and had to go home urgently, so i ended up giving it to the waitress in the hotel. Don't know whether she used it or not.

Lad.

Archived