Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

You paid how much???

Just on our way to Madrid to meet up with my nephew, Rob. He isn't a season ticket holder so couldn't get a ticket in the away end. He is not short of a few bob so he called up the stadium and got a corporate ticket for €600. Bit steep! Has anybody paid more for this or any other game. He paid £1000 for Man United last year as well

6 minutes ago, brisfox said:

Just on our way to Madrid to meet up with my nephew, Rob. He isn't a season ticket holder so couldn't get a ticket in the away end. He is not short of a few bob so he called up the stadium and got a corporate ticket for €600. Bit steep! Has anybody paid more for this or any other game. He paid £1000 for Man United last year as well

My mate paid 350 quid for a Copenhagen ticket in the home end, got a phone call in the airport on the way there and had to go home urgently, so i ended up giving it to the waitress in the hotel. Don't know whether she used it or not.

and this is the reason ticket touting goes on,18,000 tickets each for the finalists 30,000 on sale to the highest bidder,season ticket holders dont get tickets,but the person with a few quid who only goes to the big games ends up with a ticket,im sorry there is more deserving people out there

Just now, lcfc old boy said:

and this is the reason ticket touting goes on,18,000 tickets each for the finalists 30,000 on sale to the highest bidder,season ticket holders dont get tickets,but the person with a few quid who only goes to the big games ends up with a ticket,im sorry there is more deserving people out there

Ticket touting winds me up, it can be easily solved but there is too much money in it.

Glastonbury put name and photo on each ticket. If they put the name on the ticket and you show your ID upon entry....Solves the problem

1 minute ago, Shaneb said:

Ticket touting winds me up, it can be easily solved but there is too much money in it.

Glastonbury put name and photo on each ticket. If they put the name on the ticket and you show your ID upon entry....Solves the problem

Tickets are none refundable or returnable anyway so wouldn't make a difference, Might cost more in printing 

5 minutes ago, Shaneb said:

It annoys me as well but the ticket is in the home end and is being sold by Atletico not a tout

48 minutes ago, brisfox said:

I've a few friends in a similar situation to your nephew,they contacted the club a got a box between them,it's cost them £250 a head but includes drinks and a meal and probably the best seats in the house

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

My mate paid 350 quid for a Copenhagen ticket in the home end, got a phone call in the airport on the way there and had to go home urgently, so i ended up giving it to the waitress in the hotel. Don't know whether she used it or not.

£350! I managed to get one for £90 in the "neutral" bit. 

1 hour ago, yorkie1999 said:

Did he get his leg over with her before he left?

2 minutes ago, yorkie1999 said:

No, I gave her the ticket, he had to go home, his dad passed away while we were in the airport. And no, i didn't.

Sorry to here that. About his father that is not that you didn't get a shag.

Strangely my home ticket for Madrid only cost me £25 for an adult. Perhaps I'll have a restricted view or something but didn't really think there were any seats with a restricted view at the KP?

3 minutes ago, foxer said:

Strangely my home ticket for Madrid only cost me £25 for an adult. Perhaps I'll have a restricted view or something but didn't really think there were any seats with a restricted view at the KP?

It'll be one of the front row seats where the advertising & press could restrict the view.

3 minutes ago, foxer said:

I'm guessing your sat in row A-it will be because of the extra press/photographers etc in front of you. 

4 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

It'll be one of the front row seats where the advertising & press could restrict the view.

4 minutes ago, rn9013 said:

I'm guessing your sat in row A-it will be because of the extra press/photographers etc in front of you. 

I see. Cheers guys. If only the ticket system would load up on either the work computers or my tablet. I have to use quick ticket every time

Archived