Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfc48

Offical Ticket Exchange

Looking at the season ticket renewal brochure, it seems the club are introducing an official resale process for next season:

Also new for the 2017/18 season, Season Ticket Holders will have access to a ticket exchange scheme. Details will be released in the coming weeks.

Be interesting to see how this'll work.

1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Will somebody more versed in this subject please explain, I was under the impression that any transfer/sale of football tickets at or above face value was against the law? 

I'm sure there is a way around it by withdrawing the right to the game from the ST for a game - IIRC the season ticket remains owned by the club?

In theory you're supposed to let the club know /ask them if you want someone else to use your ST. 

I'm sure the scheme will not involve anyone paying above the match day price which should allow the ST holder to get the equivalent price they paid for their match day use leaving the club with the difference.

1 hour ago, FraserSorensen said:

Arsenal operate a model which I will assume we will be using something similar to. A STH can make the game available and their card will become invalid, at which point someone else can purchase their seat through the club.

So the club will pay the season ticket holder say £20 (what it costs us per game) and then sell it for about £40?

28 minutes ago, Babylon said:

So the club will pay the season ticket holder say £20 (what it costs us per game) and then sell it for about £40?

I'd say something along those lines.

When I've upgraded my oldie ticket for an adult it's about £20+

This used to happen. I used to exchange tickets all the time when I couldn't make night games in the Championship.

I have a friend who is a season ticket holder at West Ham who uses this, you just tell them you aren't coming, they sell the ticket for its regular price and at West Ham you get money off your season ticket renewal rather than the actual money

I have a friend who is a season ticket holder at West Ham who uses this, you just tell them you aren't coming, they sell the ticket for its regular price and at West Ham you get money off your season ticket renewal rather than the actual money

Doesn't this mean if say we had 3 home games in a month you could miss one, they sell it for say 37 quid and your dd of 38 quid goes down to a pound and you see 2 premier league games for a pound?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Archived