Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

I went to Rome and saw a Roma V Lazio game. It's one of Europe's most famous and beautiful city's the fashion, grub and nightlife were all top notch. I know it's a Derby but the atmosphere inside the stadium was electric 80 thousand people going mad, miles better than anything in this country. Roma are one of the continents most famous teams and play in the champions leauge every season.

Anyone who thinks a 26 year old lad should be just as happy living in countersphorpe and playing at the KP is on crack.

However Mahrez is propably only going to get one big move and as exciting as Roma must be for him if he stays at city has a good few months he could get a move to a truly elite club such as barca or Bayern.

1 minute ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

I rate roma but the roma fans are being rude by coming on to our forum and acting like they own the place

Kinda finding it amusing tbh.

Just now, DatfoxesKid23 said:

im fine thank you I am a Leicester fan I don't need to interfere with a team I barley know of in a foreign country 

i was just joking lol

The truth is that i came in with education and somebody started like: "suck my balls, go **** yourself..."

1 minute ago, Shakespeare said:

We'll see... but however he'll upgrade from Leicester^^ And I don't think Barcelona, Real Madrid o Munich need him really!

If he stayed 4 years with us he would go champions league but he is 26 that is why he is going to roma to get to the top clubs faster

2 minutes ago, DatfoxesKid23 said:

If he stayed 4 years with us he would go champions league but he is 26 that is why he is going to roma to get to the top clubs faster

Well it will be a pleasure to have him even if it's only for 1 or  2 years^^ We need a player like him to substitude Salah

Archived