Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Redouane

Mahrez to .......................?

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Well, if we can overtake Everton there's Europa league, then Roma have to compete with Juve, AC Milan and Napoli, so yes they'd probably have Europe more consistently but I don't see it being a massively tall order for us to get in every other season or so, probably diagonal move then haha, not a step up but better than what we can offer for now, but we are Leicester so who knows 

And there's the point - for now they are a bigger club. We would need european football for 5+ consecutive years to be considered a safer bet by a player looking to play at the highest level. It's just reality I'm afraid. Still think he really wants to play in London (as he won't be playing in Barcelona).

Just now, Romanista said:

Why not?

You are a bigger club than Leicester. Leicester is a bigger club than Huddersfield. 

But Mahrez really wants a bigger club than Roma.

Just now, foxfanazer said:

Point is he'd still be looking to use Roma has a stepping stone to better things. Think he'd be better off sticking here for another season and ripping it up with Iheanacho and Vardy

Ieanacho and Vardy ahaha. The best you can reach is a mid-table place, and I don't think the algerian would accept that

Just now, Romanista said:

This doesn't agree to his declarations

He would go to Roma. 

But I think he is trying to get Leicester to accept a low (£30+m is low in the EPL) bid as this will encourage Arsenal and Chelsea to come in for him. If they come in Roma have no chance of getting him. 

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Yeah the same Jamie Vardy who scored 24 goals to help win the league, is better than any of your strikers and the Kelechi Iheanacho who has the best minutes per goal and shot convertion ratio in the league

Edin Dzeko 39 goal this season, 36 with Wolfsburg in 2008-2009, 29 in 2009-2010, 19 with City in 2011-2012, 26 in 2013-2014. He's not a season wonder like vardy

1 minute ago, Shakespeare said:

Plus, your stupid idiots fans that whistled on Mahrez??? Sure the Algerian would not stay there anymore!!! This is pathetic after all he did for you during the winning title with Nonno Ranieri.

Small section of fans. Every club has their idiot fans

1 hour ago, Romanista said:

He's the only player we can get, the best choice possible. Please give him to us. :unsure:

that was beautiful touching from fans towards a player 

as I know roma never buy expensive they bought salah from Chelsea for 15 m and the expensive one goes to 2000 for batistuta for 21 m

i understand the feelings of Leicester fans who want him to stay because I think ryad mahrez has become from a sensational pointview  mahrez- Leicester and Leiceste-mahrez 

Archived