Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
TiffToff88

Champions Badge

Does anyone know if you can still get the Premier League Champions badge put on this seasons shirt?

I'd think it will be available until the end of the season, or are they not allowed to sell it any more since Chelsea are now champions?

2 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Waiting to buy champions badges until after we're not champions is so hipster

It's actually for the Mrs, she's been badgering me to get them put on her shirt for months, i just panicked and realised it might be too late

I was thinking this earlier, I assume they'll be wearing the new kit on Sunday and I hope they still have the Champions badges on them?

If not the last game in the Champions kit, with the Champions badges was last night :doh: What a way to end it, what a way to go out...:appl::nono: 

We should still be eligible to wear them against Bournemouth, last season when we wore the new kit for last home game of the season we had to stick with that seasons patches so should be the same this season

4 hours ago, ian_marshall said:

Whereabouts Bert, JC Sports? 

Also any suggestions regarding CL badges?

They had both to be fair. 

3 hours ago, Jace said:

We should still be eligible to wear them against Bournemouth, last season when we wore the new kit for last home game of the season we had to stick with that seasons patches so should be the same this season

Yeah we will be. Be decent to get hold of one of them match worn shirts, be very unique. 

2 hours ago, Bert said:

They had both to be fair. 

Yeah we will be. Be decent to get hold of one of them match worn shirts, be very unique. 

If we wear it against Bournemouth and get a good result I might just put this seasons champions patches on mine, might only be valid for 1 match but would look much nicer than the normal 1s for next season. Also the numbers logo changes from next season too don't they 

Don't know if its the written into the big UCL rule book (as most things are) but it seems that Champions League badges must always be on the right sleeve.... except there is obviously an exception for our Riyad.

Team vs Sevilla.jpg

4 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Don't know if its the written into the big UCL rule book (as most things are) but it seems that Champions League badges must always be on the right sleeve.... except there is obviously an exception for our Riyad.

Team vs Sevilla.jpg

Sigh. Please bring us back to this glorious competition 

Archived