Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Slimani

1 minute ago, Matt said:

Not playing him at all?

Not even putting him on the bench?

Selling him?

Fantastic.

I don't mind either options of keeping him or selling him, as long as he gets game time for whichever club he plays. What was the point of keeping him this year if he was gonna be used for 10 minutes off the bench? 

2 minutes ago, Redouane said:

I don't mind either options of keeping him or selling him, as long as he gets game time for whichever club he plays. What was the point of keeping him this year if he was gonna be used for 10 minutes off the bench? 

Not sure we chose the option of keeping him, I saw no rumours of bids for him, therefore no bids, we have to keep him.

I'd be willing to take a huge loss on him because he's a bad apple imo and we're not going to get anything near what we paid for him. He's a £10m player, simple as that.

Yet again our transfer team have had a mare.

Just now, Matt said:

Not sure we chose the option of keeping him, I saw no rumours of bids for him, therefore no bids, we have to keep him.

He could've been offered. Marseille would've bought him instantly, trust me. 

Sure maybe we'd make a small loss, but it's better than paying him and Sporting bonuses for sitting on the bench. 

Just now, Redouane said:

He could've been offered. Marseille would've bought him instantly, trust me. 

Sure maybe we'd make a small loss, but it's better than paying him and Sporting bonuses for sitting on the bench. 

:nigel:

Try massive but like i've said i'd be willing to do that.

Archived