Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Slimani

40 minutes ago, ZeGuy said:

That would explain Ulloa's new contract.

Not really, because we really should have been looking for an upgrade on Ulloa, if we were looking to move our squad forward in terms of quality, even if Slimani was to leave.

9 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Not really, because we really should have been looking for an upgrade on Ulloa, if we were looking to move our squad forward in terms of quality, even if Slimani was to leave.

Options might have been short. You can't have a good striker and put him as 4th choice. Even more so when Okazaki gets first in the pecking order, not because he scores but because he runs and I'd understand why Slim would want to leave. I see no logic there, find it baffling to stick Shinji as 3rd choice striker instead of really searching / investing in a CM who can defend an bring the ball forward. 

1 minute ago, lgfualol said:

OM linked with everyone. Too late to buy Slimmy now. 

Footmercato is usually my go-to source for French football news. They say Slim is their priority atm, but I doubt it since Slim is probably at Zambia right now.

2 hours ago, ZeGuy said:

He'll stay. I'm pretty confident about that. Well I was also pretty confident that DD and Mahrez would stay.

If Slim stays that is a positive imo.  He will score goals if given the service.

Archived