Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chocolate Teapot

Slimani

Last Sunday in Islamic Republic of Leicester City , Islam Slimani lived a complicated season in the 2016 England champions. The Algerian had a good start (3 goals in his first four Matches), before returning to the rank, to the image of his club. The CAN as well as injuries also slowed down its evolution among the Foxes. Craig Shakespeare, the new coach also preferred to associate Shinji Okazaki with Jamie Vardy

Islamic republic of Leicester City?

:wave:

I'd take a loss on him but I hope we get near the money we paid for him (We won't because he's no where near and never has been a £30m players, we had our pants down), really should have took the £40m in January from the Chinese club if that was true.

3 minutes ago, Matt said:

:wave:

I'd take a loss on him but I hope we get near the money we paid for him, really should have took the £40m in January from the Chinese club if that was true.

The article is talking about a loan.

I can't imagine LCFC wanting to loan out an expensive 29-year-old striker whose value will rapidly diminish with age, while probably having to sign an expensive replacement....

Rough google translation:

Last weekend in Leicester City, Islam Slimani lived a complicated season in the 2016 England champions. The Algerian had a good start (3 goals in his first four minutes) Matches), before returning to the rank, to the image of his club. The CAN as well as injuries also slowed down its evolution among the Foxes. Craig Shakespeare, the new coach also preferred to associate Shinji Okazaki with Jamie Vardy.

In the end, the Fennec managed with seven goals in twenty-three appearances (including thirteen titles) in the Premier League. Altruistic, he offered four assists. This winter, China came forward but the Foxes refused to let the former striker CR Belouizdad go. In Portugal, Slimani has a fantastic aura with the supporters of Sporting CP. In his last season with the Lions, in 2015-2016, he had scored twenty-seven goals in thirty-three Championship games. And especially brought its grinta out of norm. If the tendency is rather to a second season on the side of the King Power Stadium of Leicester, Sporting could return to the charge this summer for his former fetish striker.

24 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

As i've said all season, hasn't settled, hates it, his team mates hate him and now we're getting another striker in looks like he'll be off.

https://t.co/FM8HPOBTWl

Good riddance.

I haven't seen your claims before. 

What makes you say the first sentence?

If any of Abrasive's claims are are evidentially true Slimani should perhaps reflect on what he did at/for Sporting to make him a hero there and what he's done/or hasn't done at Leicester. 

Overseas players like Fuchs, Huth, Kasper, N'Didi and Amartey seem to have settled well enough.

What is it that's making the supposed difference between those guys and others like Slimani and, perhaps,  wantaway Mahrez and Musa. And, who. of those three, would any actually claim they gave their best last season and if not, why not?

For some people it is always someone else's fault and that attitude isn't helped by various people on here being constantly willing to make excuses for those they seem to be promoting. .

I still think Slimani's a good player but I'm not convinced his heart signed for the club with the same conviction as his hand, though he may feel differently and yet prove me wrong.       

3 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I love a Slimani thread, same characters everytime. 

#Islamexit

Genuinely the most disappointing player in our recent history. Sad really, but it's better for him not being here, don't need any big egos getting in the way of the team spirit.

Idealism's wonderful but an ambitious football club without big egos? You've more chance of getting Wimbledon without strawberries.    

51 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

As i've said all season, hasn't settled, hates it, his team mates hate him and now we're getting another striker in looks like he'll be off.

https://t.co/FM8HPOBTWl

Good riddance.

I have to say, after Slimani seduced your wife and made you watch them do the dirty, you're holding up really, really well.

10 minutes ago, Abrasive fox said:

I love a Slimani thread, same characters everytime. 

#Islamexit

Genuinely the most disappointing player in our recent history. Sad really, but it's better for him not being here, don't need any big egos getting in the way of the team spirit.

I'd be careful hashtagging things like that you'll have the PC police labeling you nazi scum and demanding you beg for forgiveness

Archived