Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

16 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Got my first red tonight. Perhaps I was a bit reckless with my tackles. Channeling my inner Wasyl ;)

That chip deej :thumbup:

If we have a full lineup, with Ian doing the "any" I feel we'll be tough to beat.

Thought the red was harsh tbf you tackle well.

And I panicked when the goalie came out it was a split second choice lol well played lads.

I think we've learned that I should never be allowed to play 'any' again! lol

Got my first hat-trick at CAM last night in our first game and a few goals from outside the box.

I need to work on keeping possession though. Some of my passes and attempts at dribbling past defenders let us down.

19 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

Hey Ian, how come you're an 85 overall? 

Should be higher.

Think its because my pro is currently a right back, I might be a higher overall as a cam or striker.

2 minutes ago, DB11 said:

I'm in the club now. I'll be free to make my debut!

Normally play LS but where are the gaps?

Good man, be good to get a few of us on to get in div 3. There's usually a striker position available depends who's on.

15 minutes ago, DB11 said:

You guys don't play any earlier than 10/11?

If I could I would but my setup is on the front room TV. Trust me I wouldn't want to start cracking on with Fifa whilst my partner wants to watch TV. She moans as it is lol

4 minutes ago, DB11 said:

I think I did ok last night once I got in to it, still gotta learn other people's playing styles though

You banged a few in, I hated playing as any when the ai players are so useless lol anyone playing soon?

Archived