Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

1 hour ago, buzzer_b said:

Anybody think we should do a formation change? We have quite a few lads that like to play up top so maybe 3 up front? Or perhaps 4-2-3-1? I don't mind trying out a midfield role to accommodate. 

It's fine with me. I'm usually CDM, but I don't mind moving back even further. 

9 minutes ago, spacemunky said:

It's fine with me. I'm usually CDM, but I don't mind moving back even further. 

Might be worth trying one up front reason being is because we always have about 3/4 players bunching together up top. Maybe a 4-2-2-2 formation, to CDMS and two CAMS?  Just thought with us struggling atm we could try a change in formation to see if it helps. 

The manager can also set the club up so that people on his friends list don't need to be accepted everytime they request. So once Ashley has come on and accepted the friend request, that would solve it for people moving forwards too. 

1 hour ago, deejdeej said:

I'm up for a formation change. Much prefer being in cm or cam, too hard to keep my concentration when playing up top as you don't see as much of the ball. But I wouldn't mind trying the wing if needed.

Playing up front can be a pain in the arse. I mean for instance with me it's as if you never get a touch of the ball because your continously trying to make runs which opens up gaps for other people to run into lol

2 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Playing up front can be a pain in the arse. I mean for instance with me it's as if you never get a touch of the ball because your continously trying to make runs which opens up gaps for other people to run into lol

Yeah I only try and play it when you or the other strikers in the club ain't on now as the ai players are useless. Like a ****ing headless chicken most the time up there though lol

2 minutes ago, deejdeej said:

Yeah I only try and play it when you or the other strikers in the club ain't on now as the ai players are useless. Like a ****ing headless chicken most the time up there though lol

Mate you've seen me sometimes. It's crap because as a striker once you get the ball your aim is to just shoot on site, never get time on the ball. I've found that coming in deeper to get the ball is better instead of floating on the last man. 

40 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

Think it's time Ash gave a couple of us guys some power in the club so that it's easier to get more people involved ect. 

@Ashley

Im on XBOX so unable to join mate. However for what its worth.. 

Play 5-2-1-2 do not use an any unless you've got someone who is very very good at FIFA. 

Archived