Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

PS4 Fifa 17 pro clubs

56 minutes ago, buzzer_b said:

After tonight's performances I might just retire from playing up front. Absolutely dogshit tonight. 

I wasn't there, but you've always been top notch for us.

One off night doesn't mean a thing mate. 

3 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Great job staving off relegation tonight.

Grats to deej on 100 caps for the club.

Great free kick too! 

100 apps I need to get a weekday social life lol glad we stayed up.

I think the only thing I did well in 6 games last night was scoring a free kick. A couple of those teams seemed on another level and played so defensively, there was no space in midfield or in front of their back 4.

4 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Great job staving off relegation tonight.

Grats to deej on 100 caps for the club.

Great free kick too! 

When I left, we had 2 games to get 4/5 points to stay in Div 3. Awesome job to avoid relegation lads!  :vardy:

Also, playing against teams who abuse the chipped through ball to a ridiculously sweaty striker is getting a bit boring!

3 hours ago, duk3nuk3m said:

I think the only thing I did well in 6 games last night was scoring a free kick. A couple of those teams seemed on another level and played so defensively, there was no space in midfield or in front of their back 4.

When I left, we had 2 games to get 4/5 points to stay in Div 3. Awesome job to avoid relegation lads!  :vardy:

Also, playing against teams who abuse the chipped through ball to a ridiculously sweaty striker is getting a bit boring!

Yeah I felt like we were playing against park the bus a couple of times. No space at all. Maybe we could do with a formation change.

Archived